OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

roll.gif
WTH is going on in this game?!?!

Ok. Season over. Anyone still think r D arnt the worst n the playoffs?

How much would the Habs want for P.K

Went from loving this team to absolutely hating it. So mentally weak in goal and on D. The offense responded multiple times tonight to keep a lead, but you get dumba-- play after dumba-- play by MAF and the D. 8 goals in two games and no wins? Trash. Might as well be swept and cap off the worst year of hockey in my life

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

CLAUDE GIROUX w/ the Dish for the Hat Trick.

5 6 Pt Night for him
eek.gif

Huge Win for the Flyers. Dudes mentally own Pitt.
Fixed. Weekend going to be rocking in Philly

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

t's no secret that Mike Richards of the Los Angeles Kings was a disruptive force in Game 1 of the Western Conference quarterfinals against the Vancouver Canucks: one goal, two assists and countless moments of drawing their ire.

It's also no secret that Richards has earned a reputation for an alleged party lifestyle during his days with the Philadelphia Flyers. Two words: "Dry Island."

After the Kings' Game 1 victory, a rumor swept through social media that Alex Burrows of the Canucks had targeted that reputation with an inventive late-game taunt.

Jason Botchford of The Province reported on Friday what he saw with seconds remaining in the third period, on a faceoff following a huge check on Burrows by Richards:

In the aftermath, while waiting for the faceoff, Burrows scooped up snow with the blade of his stick. He began flipping it, and then, cradling his pile of snow, he pointed the blade toward Richards. Many saw it as him poking fun at some, well, alleged lifestyle choices. An official thought it offensive enough to jump in the middle, putting a stop to it.

Jumping to conclusions? Consider the other video over on PITB from earlier in the sequence, as Burrows gets into it with Richards and drags his glove under his nose twice.

laugh.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/b...12921867.html#more-30274

Can't stand Burrows, but this is #%%%!*@ hilarious.

burrows is a #+@%*@* pest
laugh.gif

i cant imagine how annoying it would be to play that guy
laugh.gif

anyways, that pens - flyers game took a good 3 hours off my study time. off to hit the books and ill be back by the 3rd period of this game if its still close by then

Wow
eek.gif
I thought Philly had a chance to win the series but I didn't think they would be up 2-0

I'm sure Pittsburgh will comeback and make it a series but I don't see them winning it at this point

welp

schneider in game 3?

i know a couple of people that picked a vancouver - pittsburgh SCF as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

welp

schneider in game 3?

i know a couple of people that picked a vancouver - pittsburgh SCF as well
laugh.gif
Even though Lu played well and neither loss is his fault, most likely see Schneids in game 3. 
Better game tonight I think, but two shorties killed us. Oh well, off to game three in LA. 

Alex Edler needs to sort out his !$**. 

Originally Posted by Solemate96

I think I am the only person that's watching The Predators/ Red Wings games.
That's not the case it's just that the Wings fans on this board (myself included) are all at HF. Solid win for us tonight especially on the road.

That goal going into the 3rd killed the Pens, turning point in my mind.

Flyers have some good young guys too

Well well guys....

I've been abit MIA due to school and the bar but ill chime in more due to the playoffs...
SHOUT OUTS to my boy Giroux for putting up crazy points.... it's a win/win for me cause if hes done this year, ill have another partying bud but i wish him the best!

Sens played a decent game but couldn't get anything going with King Henrik between the pipes. I know Karlsson isnt happy with his performance last we talked but hes fired up for tonight (his brother from Sweden flew in for the game so expect a stellar game from him). I think we will take this game and then the series in 6. The boys are ready!
pimp.gif
:

Anyone playing summer puck? Peep the new twig i'm using this year. Got this pro stock APX few days ago and a pro stock 11K as well.. IM READY TO DIPSY DANGLE BUD!

Back
Top Bottom