OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Seabrook
eek.gif
eek.gif

Let's gooooo!

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

There are few things in life sweeter than when the Canucks choke, I can only hope and pray that they let this first round series slip away.

tumblr_lmr6d6BLpb1qdgdv1.gif

What's it like cheering against a team rather than for one? Hate leads to anger, anger leads to stress, stress leads to acne. Get Proactiv.

What a blast by Kelly. Glad we got last him last year because he is a solid player. He is always at the right place at the right time. Defensively sound and just a solid player.

I think I am the only person that's watching The Predators/ Red Wings games. I know everybody is watching the battle of Pennsylvania. Gotta show some love to my boy Weber and Suter. Maybe someone can help me, I don't watch much Predators games but the pairing of Hillen and Bouillon doesn't seem that good. Are both of them really short? They looked like midgets.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Already super nervous for tonight, CAN'T WAIT
I'm having a little BBQ for it; it will end with me at the local bars either drinking out of happiness or anger 

yeah looking forward to another night of good hockey. the only two months a year i dont get pissed staying home on a friday night
laugh.gif

Apparently, Krejci is not skating today after being struck by the loose pane of glass last night.

SMH at the glass banging fans and Garden operations crew.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

I think I am the only person that's watching The Predators/ Red Wings games. I know everybody is watching the battle of Pennsylvania. Gotta show some love to my boy Weber and Suter. Maybe someone can help me, I don't watch much Predators games but the pairing of Hillen and Bouillon doesn't seem that good. Are both of them really short? They looked like midgets.

Definitely not
laugh.gif
 one is 5-8 and one is 5-10.  They're definitely missing Gill.  I think if he's out more, that puts more of a strain on them.  He's capable of keeping the Zetterberg line in check and having the big guns try to keep Datysuk down.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm having a little BBQ for it; it will end with me at the local bars either drinking out of happiness or anger 

I think you guys got this game. If you think about it every game in this series is a Philly home game
laugh.gif

So Pens fans, when you guys exit in the first round what will the ramifications be? Is Blysma untouchable?

Admitting I'm more of a casual hockey fan, but the playoff atmosphere is captivating especially with all the OT finishes. Pulling for Boston to win the SC because Lucic is my favorite player after Iginla in Calgary.In each series, I'm rooting for: Philly, NJ, Ottowa, Boston, LA, Nashville, STL, and Chicago.I understand Weber was technically fined the maximum amount under the CBA, but Shanny didn't come down hard enough probably to prevent any perceived Wings bias. I'm fine with a one game suspension.Doughty is fun to watch, him and Richards deserve immense credit for executing Suter's effective gameplan. Like the Nolan kid's potential. Anyone surprised the Buffalo coach and GM were given another year?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think you guys got this game. If you think about it every game in this series is a Philly home game
laugh.gif

So Pens fans, when you guys exit in the first round what will the ramifications be? Is Blysma untouchable?
I feel nervously optimistic but yeah the Flyers own them in that building; I prefer to not start out 3-0 tonight

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Blysma shouldn't be touched yet

Who takes responsibility then? It's like groundhog day when these teams play. Pens come flying out the gates and rack up a couple of goals and then take it down a few notches and Philly comes back and wins, never fails. I'm convinced the final game of the season loss by the Flyers was because they just mailed it in; since the seeding was already determined.

everybody needs to chill bout the pens... Letang has been hurt all season, Paul Martin was a HORRENDOUS signing, Crosby has played a handful of games...

let us find our chemistry again and well tear off another 11 game winning streak perhaps. were loaded offensively, its jus our damn defense has lost their identity

dmx and jewsee...not disagreeing that the defense was bad. but that loss what coaching imo. totally took your foot off the pedal. just my two cents.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

dmx and jewsee...not disagreeing that the defense was bad. but that loss what coaching imo. totally took your foot off the pedal. just my two cents.

Co-signs

Back
Top Bottom