OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Curious as to what they paid. NBC was paying 200 mill annually.

All that money to blackout games and force me to get NHL Center Ice anyway....

Zero attendance, we are in a pandemic, and I have to pay $150+ to watch more than 10 Canucks games a year.:stoneface:
i pay $90 or so for the Bruins NHL.tv package. so not too bad

You guys paying?!

Flourish

You guys paying?!

Flourish

:lol: thank you

only reason i gotta pay is cause i can't watch live. i usually watch late night before bed being on the west coast with bruins games at 4pm. unless that site archives games immediately.....

:lol: thank you

only reason i gotta pay is cause i can't watch live. i usually watch late night before bed being on the west coast with bruins games at 4pm. unless that site archives games immediately.....
Its live. Top right of the video box you can choose what game you want. Theres an mlb site too

they caught Tim Peel on the ref mic saying he wanted to call something on the Preds :wow:

glad they immediately took action. NHL refs (relatively speaking) are a lot better than the other major sports IMO, can't have this BS creeping into the game

they caught Tim Peel on the ref mic saying he wanted to call something on the Preds :wow:

glad they immediately took action. NHL refs (relatively speaking) are a lot better than the other major sports IMO, can't have this BS creeping into the game
Lol these major sports are much like WWE.

They obviously had to take action because he got caught but this isn't anything new, NHL refs have been managing games for a long time :lol: Not to mention he was an easy scapegoat since he's retiring in like four weeks anyway, and it sounds like he'll still be paid out for the rest of his time

side note, throwback to the best Tim Peel moment of all time:

that banhammer came super quick lol. What would be the refs reason for wanting a random penalty anyway? Control the flow of the game themselves?

that banhammer came super quick lol. What would be the refs reason for wanting a random penalty anyway? Control the flow of the game themselves?

i didnt see the game but could have been wanting to call a makeup call for a bad or soft call prior. or sometimes to send a message or set the tone early of how the game will be called if they know **** might boil over easily

Never would’ve guessed. Although *doesn’t count Mr. Hockey’s WHA stats.

CD0B3C8D-7C0D-4FB1-A32E-898DD1259F78.jpeg

tenor.gif

Taylor Hall (meh) for cheap...i guess. he couldn't seem more disinterested in playing for us though. or maybe the situation in Buffalo just has him down :lol:

Back
Top Bottom