OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I hope Cartsy gets another crack at a Cup or two with PIT and then can retire to his Hermosa Beach home and live the life (that he has been living lol)

Gorton was doing great work for us man I hate Dolan. Need to see one of our young boys swing and smack Tom Wilson in the face with their stick and draw blood right after the puck drop tonight only way I’ll feel better about this messy season.

Gorton was doing great work for us man I hate Dolan. Need to see one of our young boys smack Tom Wilson in the face with their stick and draw blood right after the puck drop tonight only way I’ll feel better

i been in awe that a trade deadline move has made such an impact for us. Hall is the guy Krejci has needed for years as a consistent linemate. and Smitty's hustle been rewarded as well with those two. hoping they can keep it rolling in the playoffs. i'm still concerned about Rask though....as always

i been in awe that a trade deadline move has made such an impact for us. Hall is the guy Krejci has needed for years as a consistent linemate. and Smitty's hustle been rewarded as well with those two. hoping they can keep it rolling in the playoffs. i'm still concerned about Rask though....as always

This team is way too young and not physical enough to just fight him they need to hurt him and make it quick. **** it they need to jump him the season is over anyway

Last edited:
This team is way to young and not physical enough to just fight him they need to hurt him and make it quick. **** it they need to jump him the season is over anyway

yeah. need to make some type of statement tonight and let him have it

boston radio been talking about if we can handle them physically in a 7 game series. between wilson, hathaway, and even dowd at times...def a physical team that needs to be punched right back in the teeth

boston radio been talking about if we can handle them physically in a 7 game series. between wilson, hathaway, and even dowd at times...def a physical team that needs to be punched right back in the teeth

dirty team not really physical and Boston would win in 6 against them

If Miller is healthy I'd feel better about it. Ritchie can throw his weight around too and then Marchand and Frederic (if he's in the lineup) doing their little slick ****. I'd be confident.

But yeah I hope Wilson gets bodied tonight.

I cant stand by and witness the slander.

I was back and forth between the US back then. Was watching the game at a sportsbar. Americans talking mad **** when they tied it. Quiet as a ****in mouse when he won it :pimp:

The look on all the americans faces was beautiful

brad marchand is a top 5 forward in this league. idc idc idc

tom wilson is just a goon and b grade prime lucic

giphy.gif

just cause he made y'all's favorite teams look silly over the years doesn't make it wrong! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom