OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Marchand and Wilson might be on the same level of f****y but Marchand is like 5'9" 175 compared to Wilson's 6'4" 220. He doesn't have the same physical ability to hurt dudes.

1620253724643.png

you're a leafs fan right? if not, ignore :lol:
Meme was ok, Top 5 forward in the league was funnier tho

funny cause it's true :pimp: :pimp:

anyway, just tuned in to catch the start of this caps rangers game. interested to see how the rangers respond :lol:

this is getting ridiculous...need to call up someone or have a 4th liner take an actual run at Wilson. this play fighting is useless

yeah it's not like he actually paid for his actions the other night. that slap on the wrist fine isn't gonna make him think twice going forward. knowing a team will board your *** from behind (ayo!) might, though

this experience is only going to bond this young team more... if Dolan doesn’t trade most of them for a few big stars this summer

Rangers and Dolan PR machine is gonna go wild on the NHL when buchnevich gets suspended for that cross check but Wilson only got a slap on the wrist.

I don’t even rock with Tom Wilson, but Rangers fans and media have to be the most hysteric people on the planet.

Crying attempted murder :lol: get the **** outta here.

I don’t even rock with Tom Wilson, but Rangers fans and media have to be the most hysteric people on the planet.

Crying attempted murder :lol: get the **** outta here.
Get outta here it was a dirty hit on helmet less player while on the floor. League should have taken care of it. If that hit was on a bigger star like Mcdavid it would have been a suspension. I’m all for goons in the sport but that was just dirty.

Get outta here it was a dirty hit on helmet less player while on the floor. League should have taken care of it. If that hit was on a bigger star like Mcdavid it would have been a suspension. I’m all for goons in the sport but that was just dirty.
Maybe we watched a different sequence play out.

Wilson got fined for being a scumbag and punching Buchnevich while he was defenseless on the ground.

Panarin got hurt trying to defend Buchnevich and coming at Wilson. Panarin approached Wilson WITH his helmet on and immediately got dropped with his helmet falling off in the process.

Wilson is a dbag and I personally am not for goons in the sport but the hysterics from New York sports media and Rangers fans are laughable.

Maybe we watched a different sequence play out.

Wilson got fined for being a scumbag and punching Buchnevich while he was defenseless on the ground.

Panarin got hurt trying to defend Buchnevich and coming at Wilson. Panarin approached Wilson WITH his helmet on and immediately got dropped with his helmet falling off in the process.

Wilson is a dbag and I personally am not for goons in the sport but the hysterics from New York sports media and Rangers fans are laughable.
good we agree Wilson is a dbag and it was a dirty play. So that means he should have gotten a bigger fine and/or suspension for that. NY media blows many things out of proportion (mostly about our teams being trash not opposing teams) This ain’t one of those times. the rangers messed up by not jumping his *** the same night but it’s a young team that’s not physical since the rebuild started at least but the NHL dropped the ball on this one too.

If Tommy Boy only had 1 dirty act the other night you could make a case it wasn't that bad, but the totality of his actions easily should have been a suspension. First that Bertuzzi-esque stick/punch combo to a prone Buchnevich. Then the dangerous take down on a guy without a helmet and to top it off he started punching Panarin laying on his back. The Caps are one of the teams I like to see do well, but Wilson makes it really hard to root for them anymore. At some point he's going to gravely injure someone if the NHL doesn't force him to change.

And it's pretty telling the vast majority of people (other then the Cap homers) can see the stain that Wilson is on the sport.

Last edited:
If Tommy Boy only had 1 dirty act the other night you could make a case it wasn't that bad, but the totality of his actions easily should have been a suspension. First that Betuzzi-esque stick/punch combo to a prone Buchnevich. Then the dangerous take down on a guy without a helmet and to top it of he started punching Panarin laying on his back. The Caps are one of the teams I like to see do well, but Wilson makes it really hard to root for them anymore. At some point he's going to gravely injure someone if the NHL doesn't force him to change.

And it's pretty telling the vast majority of people (other then the Cap homers) can see the stain that Wilson is on the sport.

couldnt have said it any better.

Back
Top Bottom