OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Any chance the NHL cancels those Canucks Flames games next week and starts the playoffs early assuming both teams end up being eliminated from playoff contention within the next day or so?

I’m looking at Canucks Oilers on Saturday as well. No need for that game if Vancouver is eliminated and the oilers are locked into the second seed in their division. Possibly the same for Toronto Winnipeg on Friday if the Jets are locked into the 3 seed and Toronto already clinched the division.

Pittsburgh already finished their season on Saturday. And 5 other playoff teams are finishing their seasons tonight as well. I’m sure they would like prefer to play soon over having an extended time off and coming out rusty.

boy does Pierre love sucking penguin ****...got that team 90% down his throat no matter who playing :lol:

So the bruins/caps series starts while the canucks and flames play shinny? This league is fried. Dead the rest of the games, let these teams rest up a few days then start the playoffs.

All these meaningless games, risking injuries.

So the bruins/caps series starts while the canucks and flames play shinny? This league is fried. Dead the rest of the games, let these teams rest up a few days then start the playoffs.

All these meaningless games, risking injuries.

our series doesn't start Saturday, i believe. tonight is our last regular season game, which yes, is meaningless at this point other than start up some blood boiling for saturday :lol:

no point playing out these last games like you said for the flames and canucks. not like they're gonna play a full season or make the playoffs. hoping for no big injuries

our series doesn't start Saturday, i believe. tonight is our last regular season game, which yes, is meaningless at this point other than start up some blood boiling for saturday :lol:

no point playing out these last games like you said for the flames and canucks. not like they're gonna play a full season or make the playoffs. hoping for no big injuries
Canucks and oilers play saturday as well. So stupid.

wow. i saw people talking about it being madness but didn't realize these teams were trying to get all 56 in, especially the eliminated teams. ridiculous for sure

1620757085639.png

:lol:

Oh so we just cancel games now?

Are you kidding me? Because they arent in the playoffs?

The NHL made the Canucks come back after 3 weeks off with their entire team contracting COVID, but NOW you want the games cancelled?

I should be shorted even more games to watch just because it inconveniences you?

And it doesnt even effect your teams! Why do you even care? Its an entirely different division!

Oh so we just cancel games now?

Are you kidding me? Because they arent in the playoffs?

The NHL made the Canucks come back after 3 weeks off with their entire team contracting COVID, but NOW you want the games cancelled?

I should be shorted even more games to watch just because it inconveniences you?

And it doesnt even effect your teams! Why do you even care? Its an entirely different division!

:lol:

i think it's one thing to let them finish the season but it's just funny having regular season and playoff games going together. like you said, it's not an inconvenience, but if they were willing to do percentage of possible points to finalize standings, seems like stopping the regular season once the playoffs start makes sense.

It's also TV dollars. Every game they don't play is missing ad revenue. That contributes to the cap taking longer to go back up. If you're a fan of a team that spends to the cap you want as many games played as humanly possible.

Wild upset the Golden Knights as long as Talbot is on his ****... Minnesota 5-1-2 vs. Vegas this year. Watch. WATCH.

Wild upset the Golden Knights as long as Talbot is on his ****... Minnesota 5-1-2 vs. Vegas this year. Watch. WATCH.

gonna be real interesting this year. with the in division play only, havent gotten to see much of the rest of the league. eager to see how the North and West shake out

Minnesotas so mid on the road tho, real Jekyll and Hyde.

The blues got hot at the right time, theyre gonna give the Avs trouble.

Man, I'm not sure who i want to see win it, but im definitely ready for some playoff hockey.

Back
Top Bottom