OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Last time we got a conference finals rematch was Kings Blackhawks. It was pretty one sided the first go around in 2013 for Chicago. The rematch was pretty damn entertaining though. Games 5-7 had me on pins and needles as a Kings fan.

Hopefully this Isles Lightning rematch is entertaining. Especially since I have no real roofing interest in it. Aside from game 1, Lasts years matchup wasn’t as one sided as I initially thought it was. The isles lost a heartbreaker in game 2. Tampa pulled away late in game 4, and they went to overtime in game 6. I would say the Islanders gave Tampa their biggest challenge in the playoffs last season.

I can't believe this Avs team lost 4 straight. They really need to get more battle tested guys that have won before.

The Avs overachieved in 2018 and 2019. But they should’ve beat Dallas last year and Vegas this year. That second round hump is real for them right now.

The Avs overachieved in 2018 and 2019. But they should’ve beat Dallas last year and Vegas this year. That second round hump is real for them right now.
MacKinnon and Makar last year seemed unstoppable against the Stars. No clue how we beat them with the performances those two put out. Feel bad for those guys bowing out early again.

Rangers hired form Vegas coach Gerard Gallant as their new coach. How is he? Been in and out of Hockey. Just want an idea of who my Rangers hired.

Rangers hired form Vegas coach Gerard Gallant as their new coach. How is he? Been in and out of Hockey. Just want an idea of who my Rangers hired.

He's a total players coach. He'll pretty much never throw them under the bus but at the same time that's part of why he was fired in Vegas. They'd go into slumps and he seemingly wouldn't hold them accountable enough. Great motivator maybe not the best tactician.

FB_IMG_1623941501617.jpg

:rofl:

He looked terrifying last night :lol:,terminator status

Definitely liking the teams chances a lot better now with him back in the lineup

I cant find it, but there is a video of Pierre McGuire talking about how good Fleury's stick handling had been literally 10 seconds before he made that mistake.

So on-brand for Pierre. :rofl:

Vegas playing so timid knowing they gotta beat Price while MAF is their last line of defense :lol:

MAF isn't playing awful but just in general

Vegas playing so timid knowing they gotta beat Price while MAF is their last line of defense :lol:

MAF isn't playing awful but just in general

Meh. It's not even Price. Vegas did the same exact thing against Demko and Khudobin. Their big money forwards just crumble this time of year. Their top 6 paid forwards have ZERO goals this series.

Back
Top Bottom