OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Shoutout to MB man, he deserves apologies and his flowers.

Called for his job repeatedly throughout the last few years but he stuck by his vision and built a squad with great mix of experienced vets and talented young guns and they've really caught fire in the postseason :pimp: :pimp:

Downtown is going crazy rn,gonna be sure to head out there next week for a game. First cup finals in almost 30 years so the city's gonna be live AF

First Canadian squad in the final in 10 years too :pimp:

Fitting that Pacioretty the Friendly Ghost would blow that glorious glorious chance right before the dagger.

******* bum. Him and Stone were total no shows. Petro and Martinez were fantastic at least.

It’s cool seeing Montreal go nuts like that. I’m not one to say one fanbase deserves it more than another. But Vegas barely got a team 4 years ago, and have had more success in 4 seasons than some teams have had in decades in the nhl. Tampa and florida sports in general, the fans are real wishy washy. But I know Montreal goes absolutely ape **** over hockey.

Happier for that man most of all, had a hell of a career so far winning everything he can and also been through a lot of adversity throughout.

Finally gets a shot at really cementing his spot amongst all the former Habs greats forever.

Won't be surprised to see #31 hanging up in the Bell Centre rafters down the road...

i can't stand the Habs (easily my most despised sports team in all sports) but i can't knock this run. good for them i guess. ******* hell, man :lol:

I thought Tampa in 5. This isn't going 5. Montreal really had no business being here and now the champs are giving them a rude awakening.

This finals sucks. Wish the islanders would’ve won last Friday, or Vegas would’ve won that series against Montreal.

Crazy that the Stanley Cup finals ended in a sweep every year from 1995-98, but there hasn’t been a sweep since. That likely changes on Monday.

This finals sucks. Wish the islanders would’ve won last Friday, or Vegas would’ve won that series against Montreal.

Crazy that the Stanley Cup finals ended in a sweep every year from 1995-98, but there hasn’t been a sweep since. That likely changes on Monday.

Vegas absolutely would have made it a series. They just happen to suck against low event trap teams like Minnesota, Dallas, and Montreal. They'd have at least put a little doubt in Tampa.

Vegas absolutely would have made it a series. They just happen to suck against low event trap teams like Minnesota, Dallas, and Montreal. They'd have at least put a little doubt in Tampa.

I've noticed that. Hell Vancouver gave them problems last year in the bubble as well. But then Vegas will mess around and take 4 straight against a loaded Avalanche team.

montreal getting ****** into the ice is a great consolation for a non competitive series (so far :nerd: :lol: )

habstoiletsenstownblog.jpg

I hope he was trolling with that sign lmao.

I expect tonight’s game to be over by the end of the first period. But it would be comical if Tampa took their foot off the gas to win it at home Wednesday since they can’t have their families come up to watch the game and be there for the celebration tonight.

Back
Top Bottom