OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

This is about to be the 4th time this decade a Florida hockey team knocks out a New York hockey team in the conference finals. Sheesh.

And Florida teams are about to be 5 for 5 this decade in terms of making the Stanley cup finals.

Blouses.... No show as usual when it matters most from Panarin and Mika....0 goals this series. Pathetic...

Panthers outplayed them all series

Trouba needs be shipped to the arctic. He’s really useless out there and reason we gave up the 1st goal.

I think this goes the full 7.

Florida is tough and is built for a long series and close games. But Edmonton has taken their playoff lumps as a unit and has grown from them. I don’t think they’ll have the dry spells scoring wise like the rangers did.

Stars played as good as you could hope for in an elimination game, but Skinner was great tonight.

At least I still have the Mavs to keep me from having to turn my attention to the Rangers for another couple weeks.

And on the bright side, Ryan Suter’s ***** *** isn’t getting a ring :pimp:

Oilers made the smart choice hiring Knoblauch. I wonder if the rangers would be in the better spot if they hired him as the coach. But then again it wouldn’t fix our deficiencies as a roster. Lavi did a good job.

Back
Top Bottom