OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

The Blues are DONE if AP is out for more than one game with a concussion. Terrible call on the play to top it off. Should have been 5 and a game.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Kings look strong
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still say Rangers in 6, they faced a very tough defensive team last series and they should have an easier time scoring the puck this series.

I hope Petro is alright. Kid has been great protecting the blue line. I think the Blues have the deepest defense corps. They have left/right combinations, good puck-movers and good physical players. Must be the help of MacInnis.

Tough series and I can't pick a winner. I like both teams and will just be a fan and watch all of this unfold.

I definitely want Nashville to win their series. No need to talk about Weber and Suter because they are a great pairing. Nashville finally has that legit scorer they finally needed in Radulov. Good to see Yandle playing in the second round. I went to high school with him. Just don't see the Coyotes making past it. If they do, it's about Mike Smith stealing games. Nashville in 6.

the kings r built for the playoffs and actually playing like it... pretty suprised
laugh.gif

not in a bad way tho
pimp.gif
still wish they had simmer so I coulda got the all black jersey
frown.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

Stamkos had a great year, but a player on a 10th place team should not be a Hart nominee.

when he does something only Ovi has done since the lockout tho... i think its deserved. always produces. always works hard. and most importantly always plays. The only forwards close to as valuable this year were Giroux and Malkin...

so it was either quick. henrik. neal . karlsson otherwise

eek.gif
@ the Kings, even though I am rooting for them to win it all; I am still surprised how well they are handling opponents. 

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

With the remaining teams, I'd love to see Rangers vs Kings.. New York vs. LA. Lundqvist vs. Quick

so would gary betman

Henrique is one of my favorite guys to watch...always around the puck. He had a goal if he got his stick on that backhand.

bryz sucks man...flyers not going to win *%%% as long as he's in the pipes

what happened to DJs? cause of the d rose thread?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom