Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Im heated bro.

Alfie is probably gone.
Gonchar is gone.
Spezza is 33.
Michalek is 32.
Craig Anderson will be 31.
Chris Phillips is 34.
Kyle Turris has no discernible above average skill.
Jared Cowen sucks.
Philp Kuba sucks.

All our top guys are on the wrong side of 30, and we have no way of acquiring premium offensive talent and our only real prospect is Zebinejead.

The Alfie era is dead...and we are poised to fade into Bolivia.
were good man, we was rebuilding this year and still made playoffs. dont worry.
only thing that pisses me off is that i feel we should have won this series. anyways with ottawa out i wouldnt mind seeing philly take it all.

EUIGJKERJNKLERGJOEGJLE GOC
eek.gif

seriously where did all these fans come from? i swear it was 3/4 empty in the middle of the second
laugh.gif

anyway
indifferent.gif
 i want home ice.

edit: i'm late but hbd physics
laugh.gif

So much for that prediction. 
laugh.gif

Predictions for STL/LA, Phoenix/Nashville, NJ/Philly, and NYR/Washington? I'm rooting for the Blues (slightly but would be alright with LA), Nashville, NJ (slightly because of home state), and the Caps (despise the Rangers). 

Early word from my boss is front row seating for season ticket holders is up to $375 apiece for this next round coming against the Flyers. 

20 years since the cup comes to Canada. 
tired.gif

Ottawa fans have to be happy about the overall year, though. No one predicted they were playoff bound, let alone take NY to 7.

I am now pulling for the NBA playoffs.

How do you guys feel about the reaction from a certain segment of Bruin's fans towards Joel Ward?

Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Im heated bro.

Alfie is probably gone.
Gonchar is gone.
Spezza is 33.
Michalek is 32.
Craig Anderson will be 31.
Chris Phillips is 34.
Kyle Turris has no discernible above average skill.
Jared Cowen sucks.
Philp Kuba sucks.

All our top guys are on the wrong side of 30, and we have no way of acquiring premium offensive talent and our only real prospect is Zebinejead.

The Alfie era is dead...and we are poised to fade into Bolivia.
were good man, we was rebuilding this year and still made playoffs. dont worry.
only thing that pisses me off is that i feel we should have won this series. anyways with ottawa out i wouldnt mind seeing philly take it all.
The boys came back and we all just got loaded.. bittersweet - early summer but wanted abit more.
Next year is going to be a very strong team...considering our prospects. 

Trust me... There are many guys that many arent familiar with but theyre cracking the lineup and we will do abit of adding and subtracting now that we see the team in this light.

ie. Petersson and Hoffman.
pimp.gif

Couldn't be happier with the year though..

GO SENS GO

EDIT: Milan recently turned 27 few months back. Spezz is 29 i think, Gonchar is staying, Cowen is a solid D but remember is still a rookie, Turris will be a bigger impact next year.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Lose Devils.

Oh @#!% you
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure I sang Don't Stop Believing when Henrique scored
laugh.gif
 Panthers played a hell of a series, so many close games and they showed a ton of grit and heart coming back so many times in the series.  Team deserves a ton of credit and with their kids on the way, they'll be there again and stronger.  Rashi, good series man.

All this time I thought Osh was a Leafs fan
laugh.gif

Champ, are you in NJ?  I'll be back and forth between Philly and NJ, my boss is hooking me up with tickets for the whole series
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Champ, are you in NJ?  I'll be back and forth between Philly and NJ, my boss is hooking me up with tickets for the whole series
pimp.gif
258007_o.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pimp.gif
258007_o.gif

laugh.gif
 I don't know if I'm just hungover or still drunk but I'm cracking up at Jafar's face
laugh.gif
.  But yea, he's hooking it up and letting me take days if needed so I guess the hard work is paying off
laugh.gif

Looking forward to another tough series.

got a text message an hour before the rangers game, saying someone got an extra ticket if you run here.

had to read it 4 times befor eit sunk in im going to game 7

!*#%%## amazing experience. just so epic.

Henrique
pimp.gif

he was working hard all night. I think Flyers should control the series but we will see.

Man, that Florida/NJ game had the feel of multiple OT's, so I was stunned when it was over when it was. Thought it would go at least 3 OT's.
Can't wait for tomorrow.  STL/LA physical game throughout for sure 
pimp.gif

I understand Henrik and Stamkos had great seasons but Quick not being nominated for the Hart is %%%%+*! atrocious.

Golies shouldn't even be allowed to nominate for the Hart, because even an average goalie is more valuable than an elite forward. 

So goalies just for the Vezina, no Hart? Gotta disagree with you there. Take Quick off of LA and with that dog +%%$ offense, the Kings are near the basement.

So goalies just for the Vezina, no Hart? Gotta disagree with you there. Take Quick off of LA and with that dog +%%$ offense, the Kings are near the basement.

They would be in the lottery in this year's draft for sure. 
If you ask anyone on the LA organization, they'll tell you he was the MVP, at least for this team. 

Back
Top Bottom