OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I am convinced the Rangers are going to win this series and lose the cup to the Kings.
would not hate this...[joker]not...one...BIT[/joker]
0924_4b76.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Some caps news

Tomas Vokoun supposedly headed to the KHL. Going to play for the new Lokomotiv team in honor of his countrymen who died in the plane crash.

Alex Semin headed towards free agency. Won't be back w. Caps.

Dream scenario....

Trade Neuvirth + the Caps 1st round pick (not Avs) for Derrick Brassard....then throw a boatload of money at Parise. Need someone to replace Semin's scoring. With the rest of the money the caps have, they should see what they can do to bring in a UFA d-man.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Some caps news

Tomas Vokoun supposedly headed to the KHL. Going to play for the new Lokomotiv team in honor of his countrymen who died in the plane crash.

Dream scenario....

Trade Neuvirth + the Caps 1st round pick (not Avs) for Derrick Brassard....then throw a boatload of money at Parise. Need someone to replace Semin's scoring. With the rest of the money the caps have, they should see what they can do to bring in a UFA d-man.
I thought the Caps were caped out? (no pun)

Parise is da goods, young Alfredsen, Detroit going all in going all in, he will be paid.

Devils gotta capitalize when they put so much pressue on the Rangers defense and Henrik. No excuse for it being 0-0 at the end of 2. They need that 3 day break to get Zidlicky healthy, he still looks out of it. I'm glad they lost, everyone is jumping off the predictions now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Some caps news

Dream scenario....

I thought the Caps were caped out? (no pun)

Parise is da goods, young Alfredsen, Detroit going all in going all in, he will be paid.

They have money to spend...not counting the RFAs on the roster (Mike Green, etc), they are only at 41 mil. 

The Capitals' cumulative Fenwick (see below) differential with Hunter as coach: -4. During the playoffs, it was -107.

Fenwick is a measure of goals, shots, and missed shots. It is a decent indicator of puck possession.

fenwick1.png

the %#!+ people say on hfboards is hysterical. That whole forum fell off in a hurry. Nothing but 13 year old losers who post 700 times per day spewing the most absurd nonsense I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

the %#!+ people say on hfboards is hysterical. That whole forum fell off in a hurry. Nothing but 13 year old losers who post 700 times per day spewing the most absurd nonsense I've ever seen.

that's why i nvr post anymore, still read for lulz... pens/leafs/habs/soccer moms took over that site.

as for the game...kings got this. hitting on all cylinders ..

Parise and Kovy are gonna be back on the same line tonight centered by Zajac (well, they skated together for the morning practice). IDK, seems like a desperation move to me if that's how it shakes out.

I hate to be that guy, but this series has been a snoozefest thus far.

summers-sleep.jpg

(FWIW, as a former defenceman, I appreciate defensive hockey more than most.)

That save by Brodeur on Gaborik was AMAZING. One of the greatest I've ever seen.
eek.gif

Kings are looking damn good. PHX doesn't even belong in a CF. VAN/STL >>>>> CHI/NSH. 

The best PK (% wise) in history kinda needs to show up
laugh.gif

TB, I guess just being a fan of one team and living in the area where the majority are fans of the other team has me pretty much on the edge of my seat with every push.

The Torts routine has to be amusing, though.

Back
Top Bottom