OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

We're gonna win this #%*#@. 
pimp.gif

Jersey came back to form the last 4 minutes of the period. I'd still be shocked to win this game but I got alot of love for the heart of the team to even get back into it.

Originally Posted by macbk

pimp.gif

"MARTIN! MARTIN!"
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Girardi going for the check/face instead of the puck
30t6p3b.gif
and the Devils have rolled 4 lines deep, should be no surprise that they were a huge part of the win.  One more win boys
pimp.gif

Rangers looked out of gas midway through the 3rd...what a rally and what a 3rd period.....but disappointed at the outcome
sick.gif

This will go 7.

I don't even think it's about Henrik fixing it but you gotta think only one day off will hurt them, they have to run out of steam eventually but I know better than to underrate their ability. Very mentally tough team. I fully expect them to be playing Sunday night.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I don't even think it's about Henrik fixing it but you gotta think only one day off will hurt them, they have to run out of steam eventually but I know better than to underrate their ability. Very mentally tough team. I fully expect them to be playing Sunday night.
that's definitely true...but they're not an offensively explosive team. forget about soft goals, if he's letting in 3 or 4 goals...it's going to be very tough for the rangers. henrik needs to get back on that vezina level steez if the rangers are gonna pull this one out. he's gotta start making those game changer saves.

Back
Top Bottom