OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I been watching all these games , I like hockey now
laugh.gif

Guess god doesn't love the rangers ( insert sad tortorella pic )

No. Nobody as charismatic or plain ol good as that guy

But I wouldn't be shocked at anything this team does

Caught the gwg wen i got to the rink... as soon as i heard "THEY SCORE" i picked up my bag and left to the locker-rooms ... Was pissed as hell.. workin so damn hard to come back to lose it in the end... Crushing.

Team is resilient so hopefully they go the "94 route"

the Defensemen of the Rangers were out there looking Lost.

The King's one bad game and Rangers still were in it (tied) til 5 minutes.

I dont think the Devils can get it done.

%**!$$# Gaborik has completely disappeared. He is totally Alexei Kovalev 2.0

Boyle was playing out of his mind Vs Ottawa til the concussion.

You don't think the Devils can get it done? I mean that's kind of backwards isn't it? Before last nights game the only reason the series is at 2-2 is because the Rangers WON 2 periods. Thats because Henrik played out of his mind those 2 game and allowed the Rangers a chance to win the games. The devils have completely outplayed the rangers and the only reason that game went the way it did yesterday was because a 3 goal lead is the most dangerous lead in hockey. AT 3-0 the devils completely stopped played, at 3-1 you say its okay we are still up 2 and at 3-2 the momentum is already on the rangers side with the garden rocking. But if henrik cant get it done and play lights out hockey this team is going no where. They have zero offense and Marty let in 2 terrible goals at that.

Now don't get me wrong rangers can still come back but they'll have to play the whole 60 minutes in games 6 and 7 like they did after they were down 3-0 in game 5. Anything is possible but it just looks like the team has hit the wall after all the blocked shots, they seem tired and 2 game 7s take its toll.

Think he hit the bottle too early
laugh.gif

Gabs got demoted and he still looked kinda lost out there. He got lucky Marty still thinks he's 28 and can play the puck that well. Girardi just made a bad move in hindsight. Don't go to crush Gionta, you gotta play the puck at that point.

the thing is Henrik wasnt playing out of his mind in fames 1-4. that is his normal level of play. He's been consistently that great all year. he had an off nightm and NYR were still in it

I said Rangers in 6,  now I'm saying Rangers in 7. They must be the first to score tomorrow night, though. Always sucks playing behind on the road, but especially in a decisive Game 6.

For those interested, here's a Mem Cup update:

f8a253ce357a7d5e289314db23d49bb4159a9b0.png

- Shawinigan beat Edmonton last night in the round robin third place tie-breaker.
- Semi-final is Shawinigan vs. Saint John.
- The winner of SHA and SNB meets London in the final.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the thing is Henrik wasnt playing out of his mind in fames 1-4. that is his normal level of play. He's been consistently that great all year. he had an off nightm and NYR were still in it
Both goaltenders were awful last game.
Hope the Rangers don't disappoint me Game 6
frown.gif

Home ice is over rated in playoffs, but I think Devils finish it tonight. There offense has flowed better then NY.

Of course Henrik could save everything and make it a shutout.

Far from over but they look a step slow yet again.

Rangers have like 3 quality shots at best, Devils put on a clinic that first period.

Del Zotto looks like his mind is elsewhere

Mark messier isn't walking through those doors anytime soon rangers fans and I doubt gabornik gets a hat trick so no partying like its 94 tonight for you guys

Back
Top Bottom