OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Congrats to the Los Angeles Kings on winning the Stanley Cup, and congrats to all the Kings fans on this board- FrenchBlue, Frink and anyone else I haven't mentioned

After an awesome regular season and playoffs, hopefully we can avoid a lockout and start the 2012-13 season on time

French and frink...congrats fellas. Your boys earned it
pimp.gif

Glad for LA and the Kings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

After an awesome regular season and playoffs, hopefully we can avoid a lockout and start the 2012-13 season on time
Word!
No more hockey til Sept/Oct 
ohwell.gif

Cant wait for the offseason to start though.

thanks everyone. ive seen my share of Lakers championships...they are always in contention and have great teams, and i love that. but this one here is different...hockey is so rooted in grit and teamwork and team play and heart, after how many years and crappy players (i still hate you, dan cloutier)...this is amazing. Go Kings Go
pimp.gif

Jeff Carter is one of the luckiest guys in the world right now
laugh.gif
just think, 4 months ago he was in Columbus

He is, but that GM did his job. He made some great moves.
One of my favorite cup champs, all around fun to watch.

See you guys next year. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

whomp whomp Jack Johnson
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

you knowa lot of those fans don't follow hockey when they don't boo Bettman
roll.gif
LA now knows one more name in the Kings roster: J. Quick 
laugh.gif

but yeah congrats, I'm still salty. f u Darryl Sutter 
mad.gif

frink85:
thanks everyone. ive seen my share of Lakers championships...they are always in contention and have great teams, and i love that. but this one here is different...
EXACTLY how I felt about the Angels in '02. Congrats, man.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by frink85

laugh.gif

whomp whomp Jack Johnson
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I completely forgot about him, he must be salty as %$#* right now.

Originally Posted by frink85

but this one here is different...hockey is so rooted in grit and teamwork and team play and heart
pimp.gif

from the way you win to the way you celebrate...ultimate team game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Congratulations to the LA Kings and their fans.

FB and frink: Enjoy it, boys.

Let the most debacherous party in the history of the Stanley Cup begin.

congrats to the Kings...  was a kings fan during the Gretzky, Robitaille, Hrudey days.... so i admit I'm a very casual fan, and i wouldn't know J. Quick if he walked by me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Kings and their fans, I don't think anyone deserved it more this postseason with the way these guys played. Just some unreal hockey from them, well deserved.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Know way too many TRUE Kings fans, and I am extremely happy for them, great for the city of LA.  I'll never admit to them that I enjoyed getting dragged to all those Kings games, boozing up in the VIP room for season ticket holders, even watched Obama get elected from that room back in 2008.

I hit all of them up with a Congrats text, well deserved, especially after watching in agony as the Anaheim Ducks won the Cup a couple years ago.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Feels good tonight

After watching burger king alternates, crap aside from 01 and overall Underachieving between those periods tonight feels great.

I won't lie I popped Champegne bottles and got silly tonigut

FINALLY.... still cant believe the kings finally got the stanley cup... time to bust out the old school kings logo jacket...

Back
Top Bottom