OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

haha, i'm going to tell girls i play in the show... the amount of times i was asked for an autograph was insane during all star break...

I'm...asian and about 5'9-10...HAHAHA!

Datsyuk should of made the cover
30t6p3b.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Zach Parise not considering Rangers[/h1]

Updated: June 13, 2012, 2:24 PM ET
By Katie Strang | ESPNNewYork.com

NEWARK, N.J. -- With the New Jersey Devils' season over and free agency only weeks away, there are several questions facing captain Zach Parise and his future with the team.

He answered one of those Wednesday when he unequivocally ruled out playing for the rival New York Rangers.

[h4]More From ESPNNewYork.com[/h4]
njd.gif
nyr.gif
nyi.gif

Rangers. Islanders. Devils. If you want hockey information, ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog

Asked three separate times whether he'd consider playing for the Rangers, Parise was unwavering in his responses.

"No."

From what I know...

The Senators management are going to pick him up because of the cap space they have or WANT to get him anyways. Parise, Spezza, Alfie on a line with Karlsson and _______ a summer pickup D .. WOW.

All I want is him getting to July 1st.

Said it before and ill say it again. If he has a Ranger Or Wild sweater on next week yr I'm happy

We'll see though..

Every team is going to go after him but I honestly don't see him going to Ottawa. What makes Ottawa's future as a contender better than NJ's? I think that's a huge part of it to him. We'll see what he says when NYR backs the Brink truck up and gives him a huge offer. I still say it's between NYR and Detroit.

^ Agreed. I don't see him going to Ottawa.

Every team that has the cap space is going to be in on Parise. He has all of the leverage.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

From what I know...

The Senators management are going to pick him up because of the cap space they have or WANT to get him anyways. Parise, Spezza, Alfie on a line with Karlsson and _______ a summer pickup D .. WOW.

No way in Hell Parise ends up in Ottowa, no way in Hell.

LOL best speech ever!
Also sign with Calgary, Parise!  They have no cap space, but hell do it anyway 
pimp.gif

awesome pics FB23!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn the crowd outside staples was deep...did you get to see the players pretty well?

lulz i woke up to my sister's facebook messages "omg quick was so drunk 'how about these f---ing guys' 'what about this f---ing team' and 'folks we have to apologize for jonathan quick's language'" haha.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Stephane Auger retiring from NHL officiating.

And by "retiring", I'm sure he was just told to get the %$%% out.... or at least they should have.

how about chris lee?
Suter is not on the flyers short list and Carle is rumored to be coming back along with being in the annual Nash sweepstakes
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom