OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Sabres tomorrow. :pimp:

Hopefully getting Steve Ott can stop people from bowling over our goalie lol

[deuce]bless your hearts[/deuce]

Last edited:
Someone tell the Canucks the season started.

Did I get booted from the Yahoo league :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not feeling too confident about the Flyers going into Buffalo on little rest to face a fresh team in less then 21 hrs

:lol: lots of people in here unhappy with their teams performance yesterday, and I am among them

For the most part we looked terrible, with the exception of Dustin Byfuglien. He had an awesome game and looked to be in great shape

:lol: lots of people in here unhappy with their teams performance yesterday, and I am among them

For the most part we looked terrible, with the exception of Dustin Byfuglien. He had an awesome game and looked to be in great shape

it's lockout hockey. it'll take a 5-7 games to really get going.

Center Ice or Game center? Can't make up my mind.

I have xfinity btw.

i'm interested in this as well...moving in a couple months so i'll need one of these :nerd:

I thought they reduced the price of game center to like 50$ for the season due to the lockout as a "gift" to fans :nerd: so that may be cheaper...

Hope my Flyers get back on track today vs Buffalo, the Pens game was rough in the first period but the final 40 were really strong and looked like playoff hockey a little bit....got my orange jersey and I'm ready :smokin

Part of me likes the condensed schedule b/c there will literally be games every day and so many back to backs, sucks we had to wait hundreds of days to get going though :lol:

Man, I think we can make the playoffs this year.

Oilers seem to start the year off hot and in a shortened season, I think they can make a run for one of the lower seeds. Goaltending is questionable though.

Regardless if they do or not, the kids (on the powerplay specifically) should be fun to watch this year :pimp:

Last edited:
Man, I think we can make the playoffs this year.

Oilers seem to start the year off hot and in a shortened season, I think they can make a run for one of the lower seeds. Goaltending is questionable though.

Regardless if they do or not, the kids (on the powerplay specifically) should be fun to watch this year :pimp:

You better you've gotten like 900 first overalls lol

Bryzgalov is easy to make fun of (believe me, I've done it), but the defense has left him out to dry in these first two games.  Philly is usually tough on goalies but the criticism is unjust, at least at this moment.

Bryzgalov is easy to make fun of (believe me, I've done it), but the defense has left him out to dry in these first two games.  Philly is usually tough on goalies but the criticism is unjust, at least at this moment.

He's gonna be blamed for everything bc of last year but he's play excellent in these two games IMO

Our D is lacking which we all knew was gonna be the case when we lost out on Shea Weber

Back
Top Bottom