OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

And the first night of playoff hockey makes it already way better to watch then NBA.

Both those OT games were intense.

Why do you have to be so hurtful?

Hiller played GREAT tonight, no way he is gonna be like this all series. Wings' youngsters looked pretty good...not too rattled or anything except for a few bad plays. I am confident we can win this series

Quick shouldve just cleared it to the other side. we all knew one of these days his puckhandling decisions would bite him in the ***, except it was in OT of the playoffs. SMH. :smh:

The **** is, he's done this before. He could have protected the puck with his backside instead of facing Steen.

Kings had all the momentum going also. This is a game that stings, and will sting for a while.

Better decisions.

The **** is, he's done this before. He could have protected the puck with his backside instead of facing Steen.

Kings had all the momentum going also. This is a game that stings, and will sting for a while.

Better decisions.

NHLN just reminded me of the Parise goal in the finals where he gave it up behind the net. He's damn near flawless in all aspects but please work with Hextall or someone over the summer to work on your puckhandling/decision making. Looking like Bynum getting double teamed in the post out there as soon as pressure comes.

I wanna watch the Islanders and Pens, damn tests :smh:

Any of you guys catch that LA Kings-like logo in the new GTA 5 trailers? Nice touch.

Got my Molson (forgot to go to the store that has Iron City), got my boy, ready to rock tonight!

Iron City is amazing man. I went to a Pens game in 07 or 08 and my cousin (who lived in Stanton Heights) had some that I tried.

Sharks look damn good.

Destroyed us in faceoffs tonight. That was the Canucks 2 years ago. :smh:

Lu stood on his head in the first. Not his fault the defense-men made a few bad choices. Not a bad game, but again... inconsistency.

Sharks look damn good.

Destroyed us in faceoffs tonight. That was the Canucks 2 years ago. :smh:

Lu stood on his head in the first. Not his fault the defense-men made a few bad choices. Not a bad game, but again... inconsistency.

Why are you guys starting your backup goaltender? :nerd: :nerd:

Gonna be at the Pond tonight for Game 2. Just need to stay out of the box and I think we'll be fine.:pimp:

All I want is for a Ducks/Kings playoff matchup. :smokin

So good luck to y'all and hoping the Kings can bounce back tonight.

I'll be at Staples on Saturday nonetheless. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom