OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I was super civil during the celtics series. didn't even scream **** boston once. that's over. i'm not gonna let the terrorists win!

hope it's a fun series! **** boston! it's all outa love

sry to the caps fans. JJ i know you wanted it bad. they'll get it together, got a very good coach now

. I hate the leafs. I'm a homer and the sens are my team. I took my son to game 4 where the sens came back and tied it with 20 seconds left and went on to win it in overtime to take a 3-1 series lead over Mtl. It was an awesome comeback , however this comeback by the bruins was EPIC, and I enjoyed it tremendously because I hate the leafs

Anyways Go sens go , we are now Canada's team being the only Canadian team left.

Peace

. I hate the leafs. I'm a homer and the sens are my team. I took my son to game 4 where the sens came back and tied it with 20 seconds left and went on to win it in overtime to take a 3-1 series lead over Mtl. It was an awesome comeback , however this comeback by the bruins was EPIC, and I enjoyed it tremendously because I hate the leafs

Anyways Go sens go , we are now Canada's team being the only Canadian team left.

Peace

That's not how it works. You meant to say you have the only Canadian bandwagon left, so fair-weather fans can flock to you.

Team Canada is Canada's team. Ottawa is Ottawa's team.

Last edited:
Hawks in 6. Pens in 6.

Very hard for me to call B's/Rags. Wanna say Bruins in 7.

Can't pick Sharks/LA either. My guess is Kings in 6/7 because of Quick.

That's not how it works. You meant to say you have the only Canadian bandwagon left, so fair-weather fans can flock to you.

Team Canada is Canada's team. Ottawa is Ottawa's team.

Naw for most it's just natural to root for a team. Team a or team b. it doesn't mean that's your team but don't sit there and tell me the majority of Canadians ain't rooting for the sens unless they hate them or their team is still in the mix.

amazing night

i cant wait till rd 2. dont upset me now, Bruins. im already emotionally invested :lol: :smh:

Rangers and Bruins is going to be awesome, that's it.

Lundqvist just willed us to the second round. This dude is amazing.

Expecting nothing but 1 goal games obviously. Tonight was not the Rangers we all know. That was an absolute aberration

Oh man that ginger **** bill burr's podcast is gonna be funny. Wish this all happened yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom