OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

last place is MINE homie
pimp.gif

i cant believe i homered it up taking eberle, hall, smyth and peckham (didnt double check stats and thought we were counting PIM AND hits + blocks
sick.gif
)

i have keith, lidstrom, pietrangelo and enstrom so if you need a d-man im your guy
nerd.gif

eek.gif
 didn't check stats either
laugh.gif

FOW and SHP?

11j6ofa.jpg

i got the worst face-off guys..

Staal, Skinner, Ribs, and Grabs.

3 are in bottom 25
roll.gif
 good !@$%

eek.gif

Bertuzzi nice

Malkin has looked unbelievably good from that injury. Amazing stuff

Originally Posted by Physicx

last place is MINE homie
pimp.gif

i cant believe i homered it up taking eberle, hall, smyth and peckham (didnt double check stats and thought we were counting PIM AND hits + blocks
sick.gif
)

i have keith, lidstrom, pietrangelo and enstrom so if you need a d-man im your guy
nerd.gif

Gagner is still on the board.... 
laugh.gif

Whoever is the GM of Hockey in the Hood, I am willing to make irrational trades for Luongo. 

Originally Posted by cquan05

^Nothing wrong with Kess, he's the #1 winger/player on our team, I feel he'll really benefit from having Connolly feed him the puck (assuming Tim stays healthy). Phanuef on the other hand, well he won't get you many points but shots and PIM's he's good for
laugh.gif

Yea, I am not used to the stats we are doing this year, so its like a whole new game for me. 
Not like I was any good at other Fantasy set-ups, though. 
laugh.gif

i was on a flight yesterday but i see the CPU auto drafted me Sid n Luongo...

pimp.gif

as long as the kid plays ill trade for anyone else I want

#sastified

and co-sign on Malkin returning to his Ice Horse like ways
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Deadset, what the Hell is going on with your avy?
laugh.gif
yeah i been meaning to explain that. i know empire asked a page back or so.

i lost an avy bet...sox didn't win the AL EAST
FB can relate, he had that Canucks avy for awhile
laugh.gif

0e51524d70e9619d39e4305eb9c30d1a1c1f366_r.gif

Pens and Geno looking good in the early goings, I hope he has a monster year. Just seems like such a good kid and overshadowed by Kid (neither ones fault just how it is)

*%% MY TEAM AWWWWWWWWWWWWw damn it I forgot the draft was today. sdjakdsad got outta dental class, straight to the library to do HW. odjmsaodjmsaodjsad whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ESPN you're worse at autopicking than yahoo. but kinda my fault. MIKE SMITH AND AL MONTOYA as Gs? 
laugh.gif
  coulda gotten Iginla, who does ESPN draft me? Buffy 
roll.gif
  aw well

someone be nice and trade me a starting goalie 
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ Avery ratting out Simmonds......you'll hear the homophobic slur used almost every shift in an NHL game, Avery just decided to get the cameras back on him by telling the media Simmonds called him that. (Slur used by Simmer starts with an eff and ends with the 7th letter in the alphabet). What a clown.

PHILADELPHIA - The NHL's pre-season has taken another ugly turn with an apparent homophobic slurin a penalty-filled game between the Philadelphia Flyers and Rangers.

The Atlantic Division rivals combined for 77 penalty minutes in Philadelphia's 5-3 victory on Monday, and more discipline could be coming from the NHL when the league sorts everything out.

The alleged slur was directed by Philadelphia's Wayne Simmonds at noted New York agitator Sean Avery.

Avery and Simmonds were at odds in the first period, and television cameras caught Simmonds arguing with Avery, appearing to utter the slur.

When Avery was asked after the game if Simmonds called him "what we think he called you," he answered: "Yeah, yeah."

Avery said he had "no idea" why Simmonds would make such a remark.

This marks the second controversy in two weeks for Simmonds, who is black. Last week, a banana was thrown at him from the stands during a pre-season game in London, Ont.

Simmonds didn't deny using the slur toward Avery.

"Honestly, we were going back and forth for a while there," he said, without providing details. "I don't recall everything that I did say to him, but he said to me some things I didn't like. And maybe I said some things that he didn't like.

"I can't recall every single word I said."

Simmonds was asked what Avery said and if it crossed the line.

"I'm not going to rat him out," he said.

Flyers coach Peter Laviolette didn't comment on Monday's exchange. As for what he saw of it, Laviolette said, "It was a couple of guys battling out there."

Rangers coach John Tortorella took the matter a step further.

"I didn't hear it. I don't think Sean Avery is lying," he said. "I'll let the league handle it. I did not hear it, but I'm sure Sean Avery isn't going to lie about it."

Just before that incident, Philadelphia's Tom Sestito racked up 20 minutes in penalties after boarding New York's Andre Deveaux behind the net in a move that will likely draw another suspension for the Flyers.

After the play, Sestito and Stu Bickel fought, resulting in misconducts for both players. Bickel also was given an instigator penalty.

/\ avery is a @$%, tho
laugh.gif

and it seems most of us missed the draft... Im willing to set up a yahoo league if we have enough peeps interested...

The whole point of this for me was to work the draft cuz my money leagues get goin here soon

I'll join that yahoo league too, it's okay on missing the draft. I still intend to reach top 8? to play for the cup. yeaaah!

we get 2 or 3 more definites and ill create it, PM me emails

and being a black hockey player im sure Simmer has seen this before sadly
30t6p3b.gif

I'd be down to join the yahoo league if you need people cause I missed out on the other one, but don't worry I'm terrible with fantasy sports
laugh.gif

Avery is such a tool, I'm sure offensive stuff is said every shift so there's no need to take it public. I remember after he wore out his welcome in Dallas and they couldn't trade him so they needed to send him down the the AHL, the Stars organization contacted the Manitoba Moose about taking him and we said no
laugh.gif

I'd be down for a Yahoo league as well.

Avery has been the biggest #*#@# in the NHL since he stepped foot on the ice, hearing this does not surprise me.

Simmonds shouldn't have said it.
And not to defend Avery, but he HAS been an outspoken supporter of the LGBT community. 

done deal... creating it in about 2hrs after i finish w/ a client

PM me your email if your in!

i'm down if there are spots available. 
as for avery. he's a fruit. he's the same guy who called Laraque a monkey. how about when he threaten to kill giroux??
30t6p3b.gif

Political Correctness is some bull!#$%...alot people today in america have {()}. need to grow a pair.

Back
Top Bottom