OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

/\
laugh.gif
agreed

Sorry if this is wrong thread to post. I couldn't find a thread for fantasy hockey. I'd like to need some opinions. I joined a fantasy hockey league for the first time. It's a private 10-team league. (my hockey-freak friends) No money. Just for fun. For me, I want to win.
laugh.gif
Ek, I got first pick.
30t6p3b.gif
Too much pressure.
laugh.gif

fantasyhockey.gif

To be quite honest, I only know big name players.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

i dont care, i like the snow. i live in edmonton for christs sake

WINTER IS COMING
pimp.gif

You think Edmonton's bad, try Winnipeg
laugh.gif
everything bad you've heard about our winters is true. Between mid November and February if its less than -30 C then its considered a warm winter day
30t6p3b.gif

d3simet- That's a pretty good team, if you had first pick I assume you took Oveckin, I did the same thing in the NT Yahoo league. Between Zetterberg, Toews, Ovie and Gaborik thats a pretty good group of forwards

Originally Posted by d3simet

Sorry if this is wrong thread to post. I couldn't find a thread for fantasy hockey. I'd like to need some opinions. I joined a fantasy hockey league for the first time. It's a private 10-team league. (my hockey-freak friends) No money. Just for fun. For me, I want to win.
laugh.gif
Ek, I got first pick.
30t6p3b.gif
Too much pressure.
laugh.gif

fantasyhockey.gif

To be quite honest, I only know big name players.
grin.gif
Not a bad team. Your goaltending is weak, though. Is it your league Roto or matchup?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

dudes...we're already at 49 pages...and the season hasn't started yet
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
If the NBA lockout carries on through the winter, this could be the biggest NHL thread ever.

Originally Posted by True Blues

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
If the NBA lockout carries on through the winter, this could be the biggest NHL thread ever.

LEGOOOOO... so pumped to see Geno skate circles around the Sedin twins tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It's really not though. OP turned the off season thread to the official season thread. We have also seemed to merge a fantasy thread in here as well. Someone should create a separate fantasy thread so it doesn't get in the way.

Fantasy hockey thread would be on page 100 by next week on NT
laugh.gif
or it'd just be the same people in there that are in here.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
It's really not though. OP turned the off season thread to the official season thread. We have also seemed to merge a fantasy thread in here as well. Someone should create a separate fantasy thread so it doesn't get in the way.
way to kill the hype, man
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i kid, i kid....you're right. i totally forgot we rolled the offseason thread into this one

Originally Posted by Proshares

Fantasy hockey thread would be on page 100 by next week on NT
laugh.gif
or it'd just be the same people in there that are in here.

yupp
laugh.gif
chill with all that, theyre r roughly 20 actual hockey fans on here and we all know whose who, everything hockey related can n should jus stay in here... would love to see a 300 + pg hockey thread... 

...."it could happen"...  - *lil boy from angels in the outfield*

hawkflight - Yeah, I had first pick. I read an article that Boudreau wanted to get back to that high-scoring attack. So I decided to pick Ovic over Daniel Sedin.

True Blues - It's a H2H league. Honestly, I really don't care about goalies. Only four categories for goalies.

I like playing hockey. I rarely watch NHL games. I try to get to know more about hockey players.

i too think that you waited too long for a goaltender up there. ward might be enough to get you through the season but i always believed you need at least 1 ELITE goalie in fantasy

also i might have secured oiler home opener tickets for the low low. wish me luck!

heres to hockey starting!

LEGOOOOOOOO

someone at work sold me 2 tickets to the home opener vs the penguins for 100 bucks each

on stubhub a single in that section is ~300 bucks, i think i got a STEAL

WOOOOOOOOO, HOCKEY IS BAAAAAACK

Back
Top Bottom