OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I've missed Don Cherry, he called the Leafs-Canadiens game tonight must win for both teams
laugh.gif

its game 1 of 82
laugh.gif

I know
laugh.gif
He said they're going to be battling for a playoff spot with each other so every game is important (which makes sense even if its about 5 months too early for must win games)

Flyers goalie was robbing Bruins left and right. Wide open nets turned into blocked shots I was pissed
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

didn't know they didn't like the owner
laugh.gif
he will never be forgiven...

man sucks to lose the opener. but thankfully hockey is a long season
pimp.gif

ill have pics from the opening ceremonies as soon as my boy puts the pics up online

Flyers looked really good; I really think this is a better team than last year...addition by subtraction

wait til Schenn is up; he is the Vegas favorite to win ROY

Originally Posted by Physicx

^winnipeg looks crazy dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I know, people are so pumped for Sunday. Unfortunately I couldn't make it down to the Forks for the kickoff party but it sounded unreal.
The game Sunday should be unbelievable, still can't believe I was able to get tickets
pimp.gif
the tickets are in such high demand the Prime Minister asked for 14 and was turned down and only got 2
laugh.gif

im really glad my car sumhow made it to my driveway last night... helluva win penguinos

COOOKIE MONSTERRRR
laugh.gif
hes so good for a lil instigating cheap shotting prick

i fell asleep after the 2nd period cause i had an exam this morning but its nice to see the pens with the win over my least favorite team

cant wait to see malkin in town on sunday but its canadian thanksgiving sunday. maybe ill be able to convince my dad to celebrate on the holiday monday instead
laugh.gif

I am amped for this season, especially since the Cards will probably get eliminated tonight.
laugh.gif
 @ the season thread already being 50 pages.

deal los angeles kings. please win the stanley cup and i'm willing to deal with all the southern california residents who will barely learn that we have a hockey team come may and june.

that said i doubt they'd win the cup but anything can happen. as long as they play decent and get out the first round while playing good hockey i'll be happy.

Missouri State hockey team changed their ice to be Pink in honor of Breast Cancer awareness month, classy move.

pink-ice-at-missouri-university.jpg

Typical Ducks game to open the season. SMFH

And as much as it pains me to say it the Sharks and the Kings are easily the two best teams in the West.
sick.gif

/\ lmao vanek,beasted n,woooot jack johnson... Own him n,all 4 of my yahoo leagues... Which reminds me if sumone wants to take over my espn team be my,guesttt

Back
Top Bottom