OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

All I know is he took a team with Brad Richards, Rick Nash, Marion Gaborik, Stepan, and has consistently produce, league average offences, and bottom 10 power plays.

Dude is a clown.

cajones....i respect the confidence, but would LOVE to force this fool to alter that thing :lol:

Flyers announced they're gonna amnesty Briere....incredible playoff performer and I really liked him here (aside from his nonexistent backchecking :lol:) hope he lands somewhere good....Bryz up next we can only hope and then Homer the mad man GM trades for Bernier :evil: :smokin

briere wants to stay close to philly....so pitt, jersey, NYR, NYI are all highly probably landing spots.

Chara -7 in the last two games now, so I guess he;'s not going to be top 5 of all time now? :lol:

Last edited:
^holy sh**! I heard about that but wow, unfortunately I believe a few people died as well

Not in Calgary, just south in High River. 3 died, 1 unaccounted for.

My city is about to get destroyed tomorrow morning. |I

Got the boat ready to do some fishing down Kingsway Road. :lol:

hope you guys up north of the border are safe and no one you know is in trouble. stay safe, as sosly said.

i just got kicked out of my spot tonight by one of the managers, along with two other regulars. not really sure why. i think it was because i was there for the last seven hours drinking. but i've been eating and drinking waters in between every 2nd beer so i'm not sure why. i wasn't even being rowdy or loud tonight. the two bartenders both were embarrassed and came over to apologize...but like still, it's embarrassing to get ******g kicked out of a bar that you're a regular at. especially when you're clearly not drunk or out of control. i don't even know if i'm welcome back for game 6 :lol:

chara and seids...get it together, bros

"The Toronto Maple Leafs have acquired goaltender Jonathan Bernier from the Los Angeles Kings.
To get Bernier, Toronto gave up forward Matt Frattin, backup goaltender Ben Scrivens and Toronto's second round pick in either the 2014 or 2015 NHL Entry Draft."

Wow... And for the price.. I would say they got their money's worth. I was JUST about to post this morning on how the Wild were in talks with LA to get Brenier. But LA wanted a LW.. *cough Zucker cough*

Which is a HELL ****** NO! So im glad we didnt pay they prie they were asking from us.

We have no clue who is going to be our GT still though.... :smh:

Backstrom
Harding
Gustavsson
Kuemper

Yeah... and we still need help on D and need another Center or bottom 6 fwd and sure up our FWD depth...

Oh and Mike Yeo & Sydor are still behind the bench.. **** MY LIFE.

Last edited:
"The Toronto Maple Leafs have acquired goaltender Jonathan Bernier from the Los Angeles Kings.
To get Bernier, Toronto gave up forward Matt Frattin, backup goaltender Ben Scrivens and Toronto's second round pick in either the 2014 or 2015 NHL Entry Draft."

Came here to post this. I saw the just the names, and honestly didn't know what team bernier got sent to. They did sound familiar...any insights on frattin? Au revoir bernier, you showed great promise but quick is the man. I hope he gets his shot and does well in Toronto

Ughhhhh was hoping Homer would be in on that for like Matt Read and a third or fourth smh...we might be stuck with Bryz again

Last edited:
Ughhhhh was hoping Homer would be in on that for like Matt Read and a third or fourth smh...we might be stuck with Bryz again

They need to get rid of Bryz, apparently the players during their exit interviews said they all hate him and he's a cancer

Back
Top Bottom