OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

ive been reading comments pages and people are saying bergeron has a spleen issue? rupture? anyone hear anything else? reminds me of Forsberg v. Norstrom in 01

Tigers might be synchronized swimming next season.

ive been reading comments pages and people are saying bergeron has a spleen issue? rupture? anyone hear anything else? reminds me of Forsberg v. Norstrom in 01

It was rumoured to be his spleen but a couple of the TSN Insiders dismissed that saying we still don't know what the issue it

From everything I've heard both him and Toews are expected to play in game 6

Damn, any other team that would have traded for Bernier would have been slow news, but since he was traded to Toronto, it's huge news :lol:

Nothing but class shown by Bernie, hope he succeeds in Toronto. He will definitely be missed.

Toronto throwing in some extra cash in the deal boosts the chances of re-signing Scuderi.

I don't see Penner coming back with the emergence of Toffoli. Should be an interesting off-season.

Terrible what happened in Alberta :x

If you guys want to support the cause.....

http://www.bringhockeyback.bigcartel.com/product/keep-calm-and-love-hockey-women-s-v-neck

Last edited:
:lol: i'm good to go back. watching from home tonight because i have to do some work after the game, so can't be getting to drunk at a bar

Back
Top Bottom