OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

They didn't even have time to celebrate the game tying goal before they scored sheesh

Congrats to the Hawks, best team all year long they deserved it

Exactly, consistently the top team in the NHL (love ya Pens but it is true), they deserve it. Great series with the OT games and this finish. Sorry Boston boys, that is gut wrenching

This may be the only time I've truly felt bad that a Boston team lost.

Congrats to the Hawks and their fans, hell of a season capped off by the Cup.

No need to hang your head Boston, no one expected you here and you play your *** off for 6 games.

What a damn ending....

Is there any trophy more beautiful then the Stanley Cup? :pimp:

Last edited:
Hats off to both teams. That was a hell of a series. Hockey gods ended up getting the B's back for the miracle against Toronto.

Proud to say the Ducks were the only team to sweep the 'Hawks in the regular season.:D

cup celebration looks really subdued. makes me really appreciate that the kings won it at home last year

edit: and more hawks fans there than i wouldve thought

Last edited:
What a great series, caps off a great playoffs and a great season overall :nthat: :nthat: draft up next! Then a few long months......hope we land Darnell Nurse :lol: :smokin :smokin

That finish was so unbelievable I really didn't believe my eyes

And the beauty thing is there won't be 10 posts to lock up with ridiculous legacy posts, haters posts, GOAT posts, etc. I like the hockey fans here :lol:

And the beauty thing is there won't be 10 posts to lock up with ridiculous legacy posts, haters posts, GOAT posts, etc. I like the hockey fans here :lol:

:rofl: :smokin very true....for my money the Stanley Cup Playoffs are the best thing in sports, so much drama every year and it really is a battle of attrition

Easily my favorite championship celebration of all sports :pimp:

Even though I think Corey should've gotten it... Mullet GAWD Kane :pimp:

Great Series Bruins fans. :pimp:

Thinking if I should go tomorrow and get the championship gear at blackhawks store at downtown or just my regular sports authority lol I wanna go downtown to feel the vibe

Back
Top Bottom