OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I wouldn't mind Boyes again. We traded him far too young in his career. He did well when he was in St. Louis and he played on the first line on the Islanders. He could definitely fill the gap on the third line. He's much better than Caron.

Really mad that Clarkson signed to Toronto. David Clarkson fits the brand of Bruins hockey to a T. He would flourish in black and gold.

seemed like everyone here in Toronto had Clarkson on top of their list.
So I know a whole bunch of people in Toronto is happy.
Pretty much chose Bozak over Grabovski with that 5 yr contract.
I like the guy but he's not a 1st line C.

How much did Clarkson end up getting? I'm really hoping it's somewhere near $7mm.

seemed like everyone here in Toronto had Clarkson on top of their list.
So I know a whole bunch of people in Toronto is happy.
Pretty much chose Bozak over Grabovski with that 5 yr contract.
I like the guy but he's not a 1st line C.
Quite mad we re-signed Bozy. He's a 3rd line center on any other team and we gave him too long of a term as well as too much money.
Would have perfect if we had got Weiss to fill that #1 C spot.

Bobby Ryan for Silfverberg, Noesen, 1st.

I'm going to go cry now. :frown:

Sheesh...I've always wanted him back here since he's a local kid and his family are friends with Bobby Clarke but still I would've thought he's worth more than that. Nice deal by Ottawa

Liked Clowe in his brief and oft injured time with the Blueshirts.

Great get for Sens with Ryan obviously.

Seeing Alfredsson in a shirt not with the Senator will be awkward for sure.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think the Jets forgot to set their alarm clocks today :smh: seriously I've heard absolutely nothing from them

How much did Clarkson end up getting? I'm really hoping it's somewhere near $7mm.

7 yrs/ $36.75m, at $5.25m/per

He better score with that paycheque.

He'll give you a good 20-25 and be a great locker room and on ice presence. He was bound to be overpaid but I don't think he's that much overpaid TBH. Much rather have him at that price than Clowe but apparently he turned down a very substantial offer from Jersey.

a bit late, but he's there now :lol:

Last edited:
Lucic-Krejci-Iginla
Eriksson-Bergeron-Marchand

Not a bad top 6. Hopefully Iginla does better than he did in Pitt

Ryan wow.

ugh. Still wish Calgary/Iggy made that trade with Bruins instead of Pens :smh:

I read that Mason to CGY deal fell apart, but hope it's true. I would love to see him on the team, even though the rebuild is kinda weird. Still no Goalies, who's at the net? Ramo? MacDonald? :x

Last edited:
Lucic-Krejci-Iginla
Eriksson-Bergeron-Marchand

Not a bad top 6. Hopefully Iginla does better than he did in Pitt
If there was one team that would fit Iginla's skillset, I would def. choose Boston.

Good, underrated pick up.

I hope he does well

I know. :frown:

To top it off Luongo wont talk to the media since the deal. Watch him demand a trade.

We signed Mike Santorelli, though! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom