OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Or if a goalie ventures outside his crease...

was a moment of brilliance:

:lol:

I wasn't there or I'd have looked for a new TV.

Worst thing about the riot is there used to be a store called Van City Sports that was forced into bankruptcy due to the damage. They had the best selection of Canucks New Era fitteds in the world. :smh:

Well, maybe not worst thing, but ... yea. :lol:

Why can't the Sharks do a modern "retro" look to their jerseys. Those orange hits and jersey numbers in the front need to be removed.

Take this w/ a grain of salt...not being reported anywhere else:

Per ONT report Grabovski will sign 1-year 3 mln contract with #Caps

— Igor Eronko (@IgorEronko) August 22, 2013

MG's agent had no comment and the Caps had no plans to make any announcements today....

Excellent pick up, Carlyle hated him and they used him poorly.

I think he's going to flourish majorly, perosnally I think the leafs fans are in for a rude awakening this season, personally I think the team stinks and drastically over performed, their actual talent.

Excellent pick up, Carlyle hated him and they used him poorly.

I think he's going to flourish majorly, perosnally I think the leafs fans are in for a rude awakening this season, personally I think the team stinks and drastically over performed, their actual talent.

Yea...he'll help the top-6 that's for sure. He'll be over 50 points this year, IMO.

He'll keep the seat warm until Kuznetsov comes over in 2014. :pimp:

so i sent out some invites, sorry for taking so long. the last league tht was previously created has legit been deleted o_O

when is a feasible draft date? this weekend (31st, 1st)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom