OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Dallas pulls back into the playoff race and responds by giving up 18 goals in three games. Yuck :smh:

Last edited:
Canadian Roster juuuuust announced. And just like Canadians, it was 20 minutes of thanking people. :lol:

Luongo
Price
Smith

Boumeester (Ughhhhhhh)
Doughty
Hamhuis
Keith
Pietrangelo
Subban
Vlassic
Webber

Benn
Bergeron
Carter
Crosby
Duchene
Getzlaf
Kunitz
Marleau
Nash
Perry
Sharp
Stamkos
Tavares
Towes

Jay Boumeester ******g sucks.

no I would have had St. louis other than that no big snubs.

Last edited:
yeah i don't think hockey canada wanted to see joe and his lack of mobility on the large ice surface.

i would have gotten rid of the perpetually overrated Rick Nash for St louis.

I completely skimmed over Nash :lol: I'm guessing the speed on the open ice swayed them his way. Giroux has played wing before right?

I think Jumbo just got left off because they have faster guys who Y probably thinks does the same thing in Crosby & Tavares. Marleau had to be one of those open ice/good skater picks.

7Ro75FC.gif

The 2 biggest surprises for me was no Giroux and St. Louis

I thought Giroux did enough to play his way back onto the team and St. Louis has been unbelievable since Stamkos went down

:lol: I love the dude standing up at the end and pointing.

I got kneed in the head one time in a similar situation.. I was lucky as hell, head wasn't on a swivel and caught the kid coming out of the corner of my eye. Ducked and the kid jumped for some reason and clocked me :lol:

:wow: :wow: at Giroux being left off of Canada and freaking Chris Kunitz and Rick Nash being selected :rofl:

Good for us bc he'll be rested and now I can thoroughly root for them to fail and not even medal. What a joke.

Last edited:
:wow: :wow: at Giroux being left off of Canada and freaking Chris Kunitz being selected :rofl: :rofl:

Good for us bc he'll be rested and now I can thoroughly root for them to fail and not even medal. What a joke.

despite his amazing play...i will always remember ryan miller letting in that soft *** ******g goal and ******g us over. some american he is...that commie **** :smh:

:lol: not srs...half srs

:wow: :wow: at Giroux being left off of Canada and freaking Chris Kunitz being selected :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: I mean Canada has a lot more talent than the USA even has to choose from so that game says a lot more about the us than it does canada...and they are still heavy favorites to win, they snubbed my team's captain who kills penalties and offers much more than a few guys on the team...let me live :lol: oh and I also will always root against Crosby. #hatehatehate

Damn goal reminded me of Michael Leighton in the cup finals versus the hawks :x :x >:

Last edited:
:lol: I want Giroux on the team, to be honest. I dont watch a ton of Pittsburg, but Chris Kunitz does not seem like a better choice to me than Giroux.

And I could think of 4-5 d-men over Jay Boumeester. :smh:

Well as much as Stevie says he got selected on his own merit, we know it's just because of playing him with Crosby. But why cause a strain with your own team with not selecting St. Louis.

The ******g gawd, Marty St Louis snubbed yet again! :smh:

Giroux, of course. But like just LOOK at Hockey Canada's forwards.. like just wow...

Kunitz definitely deserved that spot with his unreal chemistry with Sid.

Everyone knows im a big Crosby fan, but I when that happened. I couldnt hate on him, I was just sad. So ****** sad. I will never ever forget that game.

Last edited:
:lol: I mean Canada has a lot more talent than the USA even has to choose from so that game says a lot more about the us than it does canada...and they are still heavy favorites to win, they snubbed my team's captain who kills penalties and offers much more than a few guys on the team...let me live :lol: oh and I also will always root against Crosby. #hatehatehate

Damn goal reminded me of Michael Leighton in the cup finals versus the hawks :x :x >:

:wow: :wow: at Giroux being left off of Canada and freaking Chris Kunitz and Rick Nash being selected :rofl:

Whoo!

Crosby :smokin
Kunitz :smokin
Canada :smokin
Penguins :smokin

Back
Top Bottom