OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

^TB....you can add Wojtek Wolski to that now...

He's gonna get a couple games for what he just did to Daniel Alfredsson...
30t6p3b.gif

Sens losing 4-2, I expect Chris Neil to do something dumb.

Thanks TB for the videos. I was trying to find it on NHL.com
Time to drop the puck! 

I swear we are snakebitten. There have been so many shots hitting the post this season. 

i forgot we have to play against against 7 guys in montreal
laugh.gif

bruins penalties: 5
canadiens penalties: 0

roll.gif

the montreal PP is so good. and PK is sooo good at sucking dudes into penalties. we need to learn to ignore the guy. that said, it amazes me he continues to fool refs.

habs just got our number during the regular season. we need to play smarter and with more discipline against these guys.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

So I'm guessing you guys also are with Mike Milbury saying that mandatory visors "ruin the essence of the game"

Nice assumption...and Milbury is an idiot. 

My stance on the whole visor debate is that there should be some sort of grandfather rule like they did for helmets. 

millbury makes me cringe

Originally Posted by sosly

Also, dang feel bad for Gagner, if RNH stays. I remember they were hyping him up again for a breakout season. amirite, Physicx?

id love for gagner to breakout, but nah man. i still think hes better suited as a 2C anyways
ohwell.gif

paajarvi needs to get going too

Originally Posted by Physicx

millbury makes me cringe

Originally Posted by sosly

Also, dang feel bad for Gagner, if RNH stays. I remember they were hyping him up again for a breakout season. amirite, Physicx?

id love for gagner to breakout, but nah man. i still think hes better suited as a 2C anyways
ohwell.gif

paajarvi needs to get going too
I love MPS. He is getting no love this year. 
frown.gif
  trade him to the Flames, k thx

Caps got their +$!@! handed to them last night....Luongo STILL looked shaky. That being said, Sean Collins does not belong on an NHL roster. After seeing how poor he's been since he was called up from Hershey, I think the team would have been better served to put Orlov in and see what he could have done.

Another thing, I hope all the Mike Green critics took notice of how drastically different this team looks with him NOT in the lineup. He's THAT important to the team...and that's on both ends of the ice (especially the defensive zone, where' he's improved). He, along with Erskine need to get healthy!

Rangers really had me pissed yesterday losing a 4-1 lead in 8 minutes to only get a point against Ottawa.

Liking the Richards/Gaborik connection thus far though, should only get better with more ice time.

I'm not going to know anyone starting besides MAF soon enough, insane the amount of injuries

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm hearing Evander Kane wants out in Winnipeg....

He'd get a hero's welcome in Boston....just sayin'
nerd.gif
Kane is gritty (and admittedly, has some upside), but he doesn't have the offensive touch the Bruins desperately need right now.
Originally Posted by Solemate96

Trade plexiglass Peverly, a young prospect (Caron/ Bartowski) and a pick?
Peverley got an extension at the start of the year, I doubt the Bruins would be able to move him.

Some Canadians said to me and said Evander Kane must be happy to get out of Atlanta and play in front of some real canadian hockey fans.
laugh.gif

I'm like being young black, and rich in atlanta> being young black and rich in +%%*$*! Manitoba.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Caps got their +$!@! handed to them last night....Luongo STILL looked shaky. That being said, Sean Collins does not belong on an NHL roster. After seeing how poor he's been since he was called up from Hershey, I think the team would have been better served to put Orlov in and see what he could have done.

Another thing, I hope all the Mike Green critics took notice of how drastically different this team looks with him NOT in the lineup. He's THAT important to the team...and that's on both ends of the ice (especially the defensive zone, where' he's improved). He, along with Erskine need to get healthy!

Collins wasn't as bad as Wideman and Schultz last night ... The problem is, Wideman helps the rush and Schultz is 12 feet tall ... Collins offers nothing besides defense and he is average at best at that ... It's safe to say he will not see a roster spot when Erskine and Poti (what the hell is going on with him) get back ...

Mike Green is the same player he has always been ... He adds points and gives up plays you just cringe at ... When his shot is on like it has been, he is a valuable piece because his PP presence is noticeable ... The problem is, he goes cold just like every other player ... He looks the same as last year and when it came down to it, he BLEW numerous defensive shifts ... He was probably the worst defender last year in the playoffs ...

That being said, Neuvy will probably never see the ice again after his effort last night ... Koon had a few tough breaks, but Neuvy flat out gave up goals like he wasn't standing there ... Bring up Holtby and the other kid and ship Neuvy's garbage self out ... I said it last year and I'll say it again, Neuvy is garbage and needs to be traded ...

Back
Top Bottom