OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Rangers $$%# the bed in their home opener...smh...1-1 going into the 2nd period and it all fell apart. Sloppy play.

I'm going to my first ever Rangers game on Monday vs the Sharks, I'm psyched

The Caps are getting absolutely jobbed ... It's actually funny watching this %+$$ right now ... out of the 12 penalties they've been called for, two were legit ... ted nugent is some absolute sauce ... Hall is the only young buck worth a damn ... Eberle is ugly as hell ...

If the Caps pull this out I will be amazed because you cant play against the refs and win in hockey ... not when there's a 5-3 every 5 minutes ...

A few more thoughts on the Jets/Flyers game, first of all 17 goals in a game is most since the lockout.

So far this season the Jets had only scored more than 3 goals in a game once, so getting 3 in every period was great
pimp.gif
I was really hoping that we could get an empty net goal at the end to reach double digits
laugh.gif

sick.gif
at Bryzgalov's post game interview. If you're a Flyers fan I don't think you want him to be saying he has no confidence right now

he had quite a bit of trouble throwing down with a dude half his size, just sayin...

not to mention he was getting knocked around ALL night...looking to the refs everytime (obviously). dude has so much skill, it's a shame his game is like that.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

he had quite a bit of trouble throwing down with a dude half his size, just sayin...

not to mention he was getting knocked around ALL night...looking to the refs everytime (obviously). dude has so much skill, it's a shame his game is like that.

I'm just instigating 
glasses.gif
, I literally lol'd after that first throw,he recovered quite nicely though 
laugh.gif
. He's been struggling so far this year but I'm sure he'll snap out of it. Just happy to get the win against you bums 
pimp.gif
. 2 great wins in 2 nights plus game 6 tonight has made for a good couple days in the world of sport 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
all good man...and i gotta say...the world series has been 10 times better than i anticipated. it's actually kept my tv off nhl on the fly
laugh.gif

and scoreboard watching the flyers/jets game @ the bruins game tonight
sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
all good man...and i gotta say...the world series has been 10 times better than i anticipated. it's actually kept my tv off nhl on the fly
laugh.gif

and scoreboard watching the flyers/jets game @ the bruins game tonight
sick.gif
laugh.gif

The goaltending in that game was on another level 
ipsfvm_th.gif
ipsfvm_th.gif

^ We had 9 different players score
laugh.gif
I don't think we had 9 different players with a goal in the first 8 games of the season

bryz will get through this.
sad part is the defense let him out to dry.  i would say about 2 goals was his fault (was, stl, mon and today's game)

a lot of goals coming from deflection. or open man near the crease.  Defense is just pathetic, outside of timmo, mej, and cobourn.

if anything else fails....fail for nail baby
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

marchand > subban....that is all
laugh.gif
The whole sequence leading up to the fight was HILARIOUS
laugh.gif

These two legitmately HATE each other...squared off and %*%@ was settled.  THAT'S hockey
pimp.gif

*Figured the Caps would drop 1/2 on this Western trip....Oilers got some SERIOUS speed.  RNH can play....tough decision wether to keep him in the pros or return him to Red Deer.  I say keep him up.  

^RNH is staying with the Oilers, they were saying he was ready to head to Colorado with his bags packed.

Great sports action last night, Jet/sPhilly, Caps/Oil (Love watching the kid line play), Subby & Marchand going, World Series & most importantly the Leafs getting a W
pimp.gif

Here's a fight from last night's game between Brown and Newbury, I'd put a spoiler for OKB but too lazy
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These two legitmately HATE each other...squared off and %*%@ was settled.  THAT'S hockey
pimp.gif
exactly...they finally squared off...let off a few blows...and then they were done. rest of the game they ignored each other.

last year it was horton who was always going at PK. marchand and PK is relatively new
laugh.gif

washington scares me. last night was no exception. 2 PP for caps in the last 5 minutes had me shaking in my seat
laugh.gif

confident RNH is staying. like 99%. waiting for the away retro authentics to show up at a good price so i can cop a 93

thats awesome that subban fought marchand tho
roll.gif
pimp.gif

DeadsetAce wrote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These two legitmately HATEeach other...squared off and %*%@ was settled. THAT'S hockey
pimp.gif
exactly...they finally squared off...let off a few blows...and then they were done. rest of the game they ignored each other.

last year it was horton who was always going at PK. marchand and PK is relatively new
laugh.gif

Embed got @%@#$* up, but I wonder if it all stemmed from when Subban destroyed him (vid above).

laugh.gif
@ fighting spoiler threats for OshPacifistBosh
roll.gif

FLAMES! woohoo. Jokinen might get resigned? lol.

Also, dang feel bad for Gagner, if RNH stays. I remember they were hyping him up again for a breakout season. amirite, Physicx?

Very important game tonight for The Bruins. If they lose, it's time to panic. If you want to stop hearing about this hangover, start winning! They have so much ground to make up. Hope to see Marchand scrap again. That was pure comedy!

Seguin does not have a hip problem. THANK GOD!
Can anybody tell me what Carcillo and Sutton did?

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Very important game tonight for The Bruins. If they lose, it's time to panic. If you want to stop hearing about this hangover, start winning! They have so much ground to make up. Hope to see Marchand scrap again. That was pure comedy!

Seguin does not have a hip problem. THANK GOD!
agree that tonight is extrememly important.

but more importantly...what's the deal with his hip? i heard yesterday it's a problem, but now it's fine? i hope so

I heard it's something that might flare up down the road (Sequin's hip) and MIGHT cut his career a tad short, but it's nothing to worry about right now.

oh alright... they made it sound like it was career threatening in the immediate future. that sucks tho..hopefully there something he can do to the lessen the issues for down the road

Back
Top Bottom