OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

good 3rd period today canada...if only they sealed the deal. ah well, the game was "meaningless" but still...

anyways

bruins......imma need yall to chill the +%%@ out. that #!!# aint fair
30t6p3b.gif

Bruins are unreal man, one of the best teams I've watched in the last couple seasons.

Pretty sure it's already talked about, but Rangers/Flyers 24/7 on HBO is
pimp.gif

I watched the entire game tonight between the 2 teams, first time I've ever sat down and watched an entire NHL game. Def. becoming a huge fan

i dont know how i feel about TEAM CANADA this year.. my buddy Tyler Toffolli got cut after scoring 2 goals in the scrimmage and being the OHLs top player.

ps.
follow me on twitter @DUONGKEYKONGG

bruins game last night was
pimp.gif

first time ive thrown a hat for a hat trick. unfortunately it didn't make it onto the ice...nasty curve
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

hawkflight...i still got love for blake...glad he's doing well for you guys

I live in California, Physicx.
frown.gif
lol

Let's go USA though. Campbell and Gibson 
pimp.gif
  The D is huge this year too, pause. 
sick.gif

Canada still with Visentin? 
roll.gif

Merry Christmas guys!

About to watch the newest 24/7! Pumped!

Was with my good buddy Jo St. Pierre last night for Christmas Eve at my bar, he plays for the Rangers farm team and his brother is Marty St Pierre from the Blue Jackets and said he was with Giroux this week and the cameras were following them hard so he should be on the show in the next 3-4 weeks ahah..should be interesting cause he said they followed em to the bar.

I'm going to be at the Karlssons for Christmas so Ill try to post some cool pictures.

^nice! where are they?

anyways, canada wins 8-1 over finland
pimp.gif

never seen so much red in my life
laugh.gif
. mark stone with the hat trick. when he scored his 3rd i looked over at my dad and he was like "*$$+ that, i just bought this thing an hour ago"
laugh.gif

edit - side note: i am SO glad Nike does the IIHF uniforms/gear

I'm in the States for the holidays and there is no mention of the world juniors
laugh.gif

Good to see Canada win
pimp.gif
I saw somewhere we have made the gold medal game 10 straight year
eek.gif
I knew we were good, but I didn't realize we were that good

Solid play for the Wings tonight against Nashville. I was hoping Howard was gonna get the shut-out, but oh well. Pasha with the nice wrap around goal too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I'm in the States for the holidays and there is no mention of the world juniors
laugh.gif

Good to see Canada win
pimp.gif
I saw somewhere we have made the gold medal game 10 straight year
eek.gif
I knew we were good, but I didn't realize we were that good

Yeah hockey talk in the US, 
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Loved Canada so much in the last Gold medal game, hawk. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 for each goal scored on them. 
roll.gif

Glad US won their first game too, 11-3? 
glasses.gif

USA smacked Denmark
laugh.gif

no offense to the danes but they even lost to the university of alberta team. no telling what canada will do to them on the 29th
pimp.gif

im gonna try and get tickets to the game on NYE vs USA...i have to
30t6p3b.gif

This concussion thing is getting ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Shea Weber is now out indefinitely with one

It's the price these guys pay for playing a contact sport.  Injuries...more specifically, HEAD injuries suck.  I hate to see guys like Crosby, G, Weber, etc all go down with concussions.  But I understand it's the nature of the game.  I think the league has done a great job in taking the proper steps to ensure player safety.  However, in the heat of the battle, things happen.  It's like that in any contact sport.  You can't protect these guys all the time and I know that concussions are a hot-button topic....but it goes w. the territory.  Hopefully, Weber can have a speedy recovery and get back out there.  Last thing I want to see happen is for knee-jerk reactions to take place about what else (taking out hitting or fighting) can be done to curb these concussions. 

This concussion thing is getting ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Shea Weber is now out indefinitely with one

Its been like this for years, they just always went undiagnosed. Good to see them really paying attention to it recently.

damn shea...thats not cool
30t6p3b.gif

anyways, the city is hockey crazy right now
pimp.gif

they interviewed me for one of the major papers when i was at molson hockey house and i said the most cliche sounding stuff. "for the love of hockey" blah blah blah
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My son Simmonds

pimp.gif

He has close to 40 pounds on him and STILL got tuned up....

*I do hope Brewer is OK tho...

shea weber
tired.gif

what in the world is going on. anyone who grew up playing HAS to wonder if they ever got a concussion back in a time when concussion awareness was non existent. i've been in some pretty big collisions....but obviously not against 220lb dudes going 3 times as fast as i ever could skate. but still, it seems so damn easy to get them, you just have to wonder....

now that you say that...when i was like 8 i got flipped by some dude twice my size and landed on my head. i didnt really remember what happened until my parents showed me the tape (yeah, my parents taped my games
laugh.gif
)

not the same as getting into a collison but man, that scrambled my brains
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

edit - just watched the vid. WOW, simmonds is a man. A MAN I SAY

Back
Top Bottom