OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

That gif is killing me right now
laugh.gif

Neal, Crosby and Malkin are such !+%*%%*
laugh.gif
you can't be serious with this. I hope someone breaks Neal's jaw
laugh.gif

i never dislike a player and team like crosby and the pens.
if shannon doesn't give any of the pens the ban hammer.....
indifferent.gif

oh give torts his 20k back

the pens lost so much more than just the game. so grimy...and they just embarrassed themselves with the crap they were pulling today.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\/\ b/c ppl got a hard on when Cindy came back after we had alrdy won 11 straight... ruined our idenitiy

too many toys to play with on offense and got away from what got us dubyas all season
30t6p3b.gif

this year is a toss up in my eyes... I could make a legitimate case for any of the teams in it to win (with the exception of phoenix/ottawa)
I dont think you've ever explained why you hate Crosby... and youre a Pens fan...?
im a ranger fan but i cant even hate on Crosby....

I've wondered the same thing JewSeeJay; I'm a Wings fan and I think I like Crosby more than you. Let's trade Zetterberg for Crosby straight up
laugh.gif

I was hoping Schenn would have dropped the gloves w. Crosby towards the end of the game. He's such a %$$!%.
30t6p3b.gif
Also, anyone want to explain to me why Schenn got a charging call when he had that huge hit along the boards? Refs absolutely SUCKED today.

Also, Neal needs to be suspended also. Not just for what he did to Courterier(sp?), but for that run he took at Giroux. Uncalled for. He needs his %$% kicked for real.

Most gutless team in the NHL.

Barry Melrose is right....there aren't two teams in sports today that HATE each other more than the Pens/Flyers.

And Dead said I should have watched this game? Sounds like another debacle, I'll be busy during game 4 as well. Mario can't be happy with the actions I'm reading about

Back
Top Bottom