OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Originally Posted by dmxfury

And Dead said I should have watched this game? Sounds like another debacle, I'll be busy during game 4 as well. Mario can't be happy with the actions I'm reading about
laugh.gif

seriously though man, it started off and looked to be another good one. but then it just quickly got out of control. and then the 2nd and 3rd periods were just terrible from a dirty hockey standpoint.

The penguins have completely embarrassed themselves, I hope, they get swept in a blow out. I'm interested to do what Shannahan s going to do, while half the stuff Pittsburgh pulled was despicable im not sure really any more despicable than Shea Weber getting his Chris Benoit turnbuckle game on, in the middle of a hockey game.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

can't tell if those are devil or panther fans at this game
laugh.gif

My cousin is out there for the game, he was telling me a little while ago that it's literally about 50/50.  Hagelin gets 3 for an unintentional (IMO) elbow, let's see what they do to Pittsburgh's %%*##$#.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

My cousin is out there for the game, he was telling me a little while ago that it's literally about 50/50.  Hagelin gets 3 for an unintentional (IMO) elbow, let's see what they do to Pittsburgh's %%*##$#.
Im guessing 4 games for Asham....fine for Neal. 

30t6p3b.gif
sounds like I missed a hell of a game, it sucks I had to work this afternoon. But we did have the TSN website open and it seemed like every time we refreshed the page Philly had scored again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Im guessing 4 games for Asham....fine for Neal. 
after what happened with Weber, i won't be surprised if Neal just got a fine
Neal attempted two blatant cheap shots. I don't how he'll just get a fine. if he does play they are setting the tone for the next game, a blood bath.
Adams, along with pulling hair, threw sucker punches at Hartnell before the actually fight.

all three should suspended games. Asham, 2+, Adams and Neal one-two games.

Pro, looks more like 60-40 devil fans
laugh.gif

Well went back and watched the hits, etc. Not surprised at SOME of the actions and kinda shocked you guys are all acting like you didn't see this coming. A team getting rolled in a series by a rival always brings ugly hits and scrums. I think it's a bit premature to label the team 'gutless' and 'all respect gone' based off one game/series. Either you felt that way before or are overreacting. Asham's hit made sense, wasn't good but made sense. Neal's actions were not cool and he should miss a game, same with Adams. But again are yu really surprised things got out if hand? Happens every playoffs.

MAF has lost his kind out there, unfortunate that Johnson is simply awful. Definitely an area to address in the offseason

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by True Blues

3 games for Hagelin.

Shanny don't play.
Apparently he plays with Weber's balls though.
Word... Shea shouldve gotten AT LEAST a game.

BS 3 games for Hagelin & only 1 for Carkner....

Neal will get a fine ... Asham should be done for the season barring a huge series comeback by the Pens.

I might be in the minority, but I think the Carkner suspension is consistent with the NHL Department of Player Safety's chosen protocols.

The Carkner play looked bad, and there was most certainly intent, but it did NOT result in an injury-- justified or not, that is the jump off point for most NHL suspensions.

Just to expand on my previous comments I am NOT in any way happy or proud of what occurred. I wish they would've risen above, Flyers pulled them right into the type of game that they wanted. Very smart

Neal better play, would love to see Wayne get his hands on him... He wanted no part of that after his head hunting.... The Pens are who we thought they were

We came out real aggressive tonight, better than coming out like a bunch pansies on Friday.

I think the Flyers and Preds get no respect in the playoffs; at least before they started
this Devils/Panthers series is the only one that I can't get into

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by Newbs24

The Pens are who we thought they were
So are we
tired.gif
If you mean old, then yes.

The Wings are still a good team, but it's pretty obvious the season took a toll on them. They have flashes of brilliance (Zetterberg and Dats especially make the game look so, so easy at times), but for the other 40 or 50 minutes, Nashville's wingers are leaking, players are puck watching in front of the net, or are generally slow on the rush. Altogether, it screams fatigue (in my opinion).

Back
Top Bottom