OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

well now....

Right? :lol:

I'm the only one in the office today so I have the game on the TV. Kaner :smh:

They gave up before the game even started. It was all or nothing for them. Get to the gold medal game or **** everything else.

Last edited:
They look completely deflated and disinterested. I understand if its Gold or bust (hell, I'm sure every other country feels the same way) but I was at least hoping for a fight.

Now they have nothing to show for a superb prelim. I'm sure they nor the average hockey fan care about that, but I was kinda hoping for some more good hockey.

Last edited:
shame no Giroux or Ryan in these games. but USA was built terribly. sick they gave up. and kaner crying in the 2nd |I feel bad man.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Sweden pull the upset if you even call it a upset. one of the best goalies and their players are made for that ice.

shame no Giroux or Ryan in these games. but USA was built terribly. sick they gave up. and kaner crying in the 2nd
tired.gif
feel bad man.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Sweden pull the upset if you even call it a upset. one of the best goalies and their players are made for that ice.
I think if Sweden wins it will be a huge upset.
took us behind the woodshed

Good for teemu. He deserves a medal. Our team does not
sick.gif
Truth.

I don't think it'd be an upset if Sweden won. A lot of people picked them as the favorites from the start, even after half a Sedin went out.

I'll take part blame for USA collapsing. I didnt get to watch the first 4 games live because of work and they scored 20 goals. I watched the last 2 games live and they didnt score once.

Im not superstitious but im a little stitious.

Last edited:
I mean that's still a very solid Finnish team with probably the best goalie in the league :lol: I'm sure they were trying for a bit.

I know alot of people think that Sweden would be a big upset, but I think alot of us Canadians wouldnt be surprised is Sweden won. They play a similar game that we do, defensive and low scoring, plus a hot goaltender right now.

Just my two cents, but I wouldnt be surprised if Sweden is ahead at the end of the game tomorrow.

US played fine in the first period. effort was there. but as soon as finland got those 2 goals in the second...it was a wrap. all the air was gone

Back
Top Bottom