OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

nice. what was the return for STL?

great rental for the Caps this year even if they're not able to extend him.
Not official yet, but Zach Sanford a 1st and a 2nd. Hefty price.

Nah....

Late 1st round pick. A player who would most likely be 3-4 years out from even making the league. Think about the window the caps have right now. Ovechkin/Backstrom/etc. aren't getting any younger. That draft pick is meaningless. Also, Sanford has a limited ceiling. Probably top out on the 3rd line in the prime of his career. Yes, Shattenkirk is most likely a rental...but the time to go all-in is right now. If the Caps are going to win the cup, this is the year. I just hope they keep their health.

Rangers absolutely blew it. They've been linked with Shattenkirk since last trade deadline and during the offseason. The front office is content with what they have and it isn't enough to win.

Just browsing the Blues board on HF Boards, and their fans are NOT happy w/ this deal....

and here...we...go...

Joe Haggerty‏Verified account @HackswithHaggs 1h1 hour ago
Ryan Spooner: "I felt like the last coach...he didnt really trust me. It might've been on me, but I just dont think he liked me as a player"

:lol:

Jimmy Murphy @MurphysLaw74
Chatter tonight amongst NHL sources that #lakings & #Blackhawks have expressed interest in Zdeno Chara & #NHLBruins are listening.
7:07 PM - 27 Feb 2017

:wow:

hoping we see Domi go with McQuaid or Miller tonight :lol:

Not sure if you guys got two Millers but saw clip where one of them blew up Burmistrov :O

Matthews 5 goals away from breaking Leafs rookie goal record and about 12 points from Leafs rookie point total. :pimp:

Been away for work.

Burrows gone needed to happen, but I am still sad to see him go. Say what you want about him, but he was a team first guy that accepted whatever role was asked of him. 

Hansen gone is no real surprise. The prospect we got back (Goldobin?) seems like a talented scorer who is a defensive liability. Great.

Hoping to wake up to Miller being gone.

I now officially own zero Canucks jerseys with a player's name, who is still on the team. 
laugh.gif
 (Ronning, Bure x 3, Linden, Odjick, Naslund, Luongo, Bieksa, Burrows).

Been away for work.

Burrows gone needed to happen, but I am still sad to see him go. Say what you want about him, but he was a team first guy that accepted whatever role was asked of him. 

Hansen gone is no real surprise. The prospect we got back (Goldobin?) seems like a talented scorer who is a defensive liability. Great.

Hoping to wake up to Miller being gone.

I now officially own zero Canucks jerseys with a player's name, who is still on the team. :lol:  (Ronning, Bure x 3, Linden, Odjick, Naslund, Luongo, Bieksa, Burrows).
You don't have an Ohlund jersey? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom