OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by Mister Jack Johnson

15.5 or 16 I believe.

Sole, you got some stuff in 14 and 15???

nah, just wanted to make sure, as I was offered Bosh personal Game pair in supposedly a size 13, but I had my doubt he's well grown out of the 13.
I don't really have anything in 14-15, (I try to buy within my size range) prolly just some Game Worn Melo PE's

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

Chris Bosh wears a size 14...hes got small feet for a big guy.

Good look's thanks, just wanted to make sure.

I thought on the wall in the HOH, they say something different. My bad! They have Durants shoe there as well, and I am not mistaken, they are size 18.

Yes Nike is working on JORDAN PEs for HOH only some may drop between Feb-May not sure which players. I dont wanna jump the gun we might be looking at the P.ERetro 8s in the future. . .

Originally Posted by WP2783

Yes Nike is working on JORDAN PEs for HOH only some may drop between Feb-May not sure which players. I dont wanna jump the gun we might be looking at the P.E Retro 8s in the future. . .

Originally Posted by Mister Jack Johnson

I thought on the wall in the HOH, they say something different. My bad! They have Durants shoe there as well, and I am not mistaken, they are size 18.

Yeah, Durant got some big feet.

Sole,

No prob dude!
Yeah hes got some small feet, but not THAT small. lol

Did you get my last PM?

Yeha I did, don't worry you're flagged for a response, as you can see I was indulged in other matters. heh. just now just now, check your pm in 2mins..

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by WP2783

Yes Nike is working on JORDAN PEs for HOH only some may drop between Feb-May not sure which players. I dont wanna jump the gun we might be looking at the P.E Retro 8s in the future. . .

Dude come'on, you could've done better on that pic, there are plenty of Tiger Wood's pics that could've substituted that one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

any clue if it would be ok to wear the PEs that are sold at the HOH?

I just won some Hughes BBs and I'm going to wear them...just need to know if they can handle ball or not.

thanks in advance!!

Originally Posted by shaft

any clue if it would be ok to wear the PEs that are sold at the HOH?

I just won some Hughes BBs and I'm going to wear them...just need to know if they can handle ball or not.

thanks in advance!!

Detach the term PE, and they're just like any regular shoes for that matter. I'm pretty sure those shoes, any shoes for that matter, were made towear, BB's seem great for ball.

For those that were asking about the sizing of the BB, I just got my JKIDD BB and it is a size 13. I have a wide foot but I usually fit into a 11.5/12.

The 13 fit well accept for a little more room in the toe box. I don't step out of them at all. So I feel that a size bigger may do some better than justgetting your normal size.

Thanks for the updates everyone.

thanks Sole...I assumed so, but wasn't sure if the HOH shoes were more cosmetic for the "collector" as opposed to sturdy for the player...

Back
Top Bottom