OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Dude hasn't replied to anything on here except to give more info.

On another note, Sole, I'd ask you to hook a brother up with those Bosh PE's but I guess a guy who lives in the city can't even hook someone up whodoesn't live there!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Niketalk, I need your judgment. You've seen the constant accusations and threats by this "GM" fellow towards me, after I chose to share some pictures online. I choose to air this on here since he wishes not to reply via PM anymore.

Yeha, yeah yeha, for those who are wondering, YES, sadly this dude is the GM at the HOH.
So, I asked him upfront, what False information I posted (if any)....
Message 1 : From me to the "GM"

To:WP2783.niketalk
Sent:December 9, 2007, 11:04 pm

I still want to hear, what false information have I posted? All I've done is tried to share from what I've heard from the store....so what accusation are you laying upon me?

He messages me back stating anything, besides answering the question I asked....Did anyone else see him as "joking" when he stated to "kick me out", if I was caught taking pictures at the store again? I surely may be blind if I missed that joke. You can surely see all the exagggggggeration he makes about everything that's being stated. I mean was I wrong to state that the fact's about the HOH how sales are not up to par? It was pretty obvious to see that the Soldier's were gone, the BB's were gone, the Retro's, Force's etc...were there in FSR(Full size run's) on the shelves, with 2 customers in the store... that was a fact, right there in your face!! NOT Badmouthing!! How is he going to accuse me of saying such, of the employees "not knowing anything about product" whereas I never said emplo[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ees[/color], I said, this one employ[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ee[/color] didn't know the information they should about the shoes on the floor. I surely didn't point finger's, It was HER, or It was HIM. Heck nothing was even stated my me in regards to that, my mouth was sealed until Mr. "GM" chose to BADMOUTH himself...here on to his message..

Message 2 : From the "GM" to me.
[h2]to: SoLeSuPrEmE subject: Re: Hello[/h2]

WP2783

bored.gif
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
SoLeSuPrEmE[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#338[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://solesupreme.u.yuku.com/]

[/td] [td]
Sales are currently sucking at the HOH, the soldiers sold well within 2 days, the BB's did fairly good, Foam's went out, but besides that nothing else is selling...All the retro's, forces have started to collect dust....let's see how long this actually lasts or what other strategy Nike+Footlocker come up with.
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]
That's what you said couple of days ago and you added more about the store and the Information you providing is mostly negative Information and part of it is also false. My staff and I reading this we took it as a slap in the face because we accepted you as a Loyal Customer to us and you turn around after cleaning us out as for as the PEs and then flip those same product and make more profit of it. And you still managed to go on NIKETALK and bad mouth my crew on "not knowing anything about product" and also telling members of Niketalk on how poor the store is doing. You are business person you and I both know if you were on the other end of the stick you would've been really upset. It's not personal brother its more business. I just dont think its right you bad mouthing people that supplied you the product you wish to purchase. Nothing more Nothing less I respect what you do but on the same token I don't respect how you go by saying sortin things. And about the pictures it was a joke about me kicking you out. Cause if you wanna take picturess and post it to the members on Nike talk as far Product we have available in the HOUSE OF HOOPS I'm all for it you are welcome to do so cause it all exposure and we don't mind that. Besides that consider this topic a done deal.

Did he still state what I said was False? I surely would like to know as well............on to my message I sent to him....which was most likely IGNOREDD.. since he "consider's this topic a done deal."

Message 3 : From me to the "GM"

Alright, if you think what I wrote (if any) is false, take the mic, and come correct me, you see how things go down on Niketalk. I've been to the store almost every day since it opened for the first 2 weeks. I did not notice half as many customers on the days following the Soldiers release. Heck I was there for a whole hour that day, talking, chilling. I only saw 1 customer go to the cash register, so what is wrong for me to express my points and views. Then again like I said, if I'm wrong, come correct me, no need to come at me sideways, stating "SoleSupreme" is posting false info. I did not see you posting any info prior to that. As for bad mouthing the crew, I did not bad mouth anyone until after you wrote what you wrote towards me. Heck I wasn't lying, This one worker didn't even know the difference among the shoes, which I didn't expect at all. If you're putting someone on the floor at such a high calibur store, I will definately have high expectations. You shouldn't be getting salty at me that, heck take that as a criticism and make sure your workers are on par the next time, and I won't have any complaints.

So yeha, I've been to the store quite a few time's, Do you know why? I could've been done in the first day after I got my 3 soldiers. But my fellow NT'ers were looking for someone to hook them up. Post up and ask how many people I've hooked up, you will get responses from 10+ people. Each of them whim I hooked up with atleast 1-2 pairs. Ask them how much they paid!!! $20-$30 over retail, and that too to cover shipping and PayPal fees. Just like I was possibly wrong in your eyes about what I said, and same case here, you were wrong of thinking the fact hat I sold all those soldiers for profit.

You came at me directly, to "kick me out", I didn't see that as a joke, maybe how you wrote things. And you never mentioned in your further posts that you didn't mean that with the content you portrayed. You've seen how many days its been since people have been requesting pictures, if you didn't approve of me doing so, simply ask "I'm the GM of the store and we don't want the pics up" and after I questioned you why can't I take pictures, you responded "Thanks for your previous business." Another statement by you, going in the same direction after stating "kick you out".

There's no need to approach me sideways, if you think I'm stating anything false and you CAN prove me wrong, I will gladly censor it out, and won't bicker one word. Until then I won't consider that I gave any false info from what I've seen, heard and experienced. And if have you have any issues you still need to address to me, Niketalk floor is open and you can easily reach me at [email protected] or 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX. Peace.

This is not even the end of it! Story goes on....(mind you, since day one, everytime I've been there, I've been 'taken care of' the shoes I had to purchase by the same employee, since they work on commission, they like to keep their customer's) enough time's I've been there, they've seen I go straight to him (because he's one hell of a cool dude) so...why did I get a call from him asking me "if I have been talking $&!% about the store on this sneaker website which the GM is talking about all over the store".....heck yeha, I told him I expressed my views from clearly what I saw, heard and observed. He further told me that "WILL(GM) TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THE HOH ANYMORE" (go ahead, I know someone wants to post a pwned pic)

...SO NT, I need your view on this, so tell me, if what I did, stating the fact's about the HOH, providing information that I was capable of providing, and posting pictures to share with you! Was I wrong in this?

So Will....within minutes of our replies the other night a "goodfella" apparently sent you a pic of me within minutes eh? . My MySpace link is right there dead in the face, I have no reason to hide anything, Goodfella....my buttcheeks. So wait, I'm sure you are dearly reading every reply in this post and surely would've noticed some other's add "their views"(which in your eyes are likely considered negative) about the current state & sales at the store....so you're going to pick up the mic on me because you had easy access to my "pictures" and it was easy to point that finger at me. I know you're not going to say anything in defense to any of those other's, because that "goodfella" hasn't sent you pictures of them. So yeah I haven't heard this from you, if I were to come to the HOH, I will be not allowed to purchase anything? is that what your decision is?

" alt="image">

Seriously...Sole, you have THIS much time to waste on something like this? I see where you are coming from, but damn...this is rediculous...just let it go....ithink you are making this into a bigger situation than it needs to be, who cares...real talk

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/641469/type/0

Damn Sole they really not letting you buy I guess. I talked to them and they said they would let you in the store but not let you purchase?

Can't wait until I am in NYC HoH and get banned for takin pics and posting information. Wonder what will happen at that point? Hmmmm...

Mr HoH GM,
Do you know below ZK3 inf?

inf from kenlu.net
House of Hoops in Harlem will sell this Zoom Kobe 3 Asia Exclusive @ Dec22
2007121314564666290cafali5.jpg

200712131456188662908b8ll9.jpg

2007121314564457829063aiy3.jpg

2007121314563088529079bjk9.jpg

pic from x-kicks
4834.JPG

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Can't wait until I am in NYC HoH and get banned for takin pics and posting information. Wonder what will happen at that point? Hmmmm...
roll.gif

tired.gif
.. and those Kobe III's
sick.gif
.. all of them will be on eBay the evening of the22nd..
laugh.gif

NO ONE WAS EVER BANNED FROM SHOPPING AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS...SoLeSuPrEmE YOU SENDING OUT ONCE AGAIN FALSE STORIES AGAIN "YOU WERE BANNED FROM SHOPPING AT HOH". YOU WERETOLD THE LIMIT WAS 2 PAIRS PER SKU IS THE LIMIT MEANING WE CAN NOT SELL NO MORE THEN 2 PAIRS OF THE SAME SHOE TO ONE CUSTOMER DUE TO THE P.E's BEING SOLIMITED AND TO BE FAIR TO THAT OTHER CUSTOMER THAT TRAVELED ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO PICK UP THAT SAME SHOE IT WOULD BE RIGHT TO HAVE IT IN STOCK FOR THATINDIVIDUAL THAT TRAVELLED TO PICK UP A PAIR. IN YOUR CASE OR ANYONE ELSES CASE THAT WANTS TO PURCHASE THE ENTIRE STOCK THAT WILL NOT ALLOWED 2 PAIRS IS THELIMIT. SO IF THAT EMPLOYEE TOLD YOU "YOU WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SHOP AT HOH" THAT WAS NOT WHAT HE WAS TOLD. THIS RULE GOES FOR EVERY CUSTOMER THAT COMESIN THE OF HOUSE OF HOOPS "2 PAIRS PER SKU IS THE LIMIT"... STOP THE MADNESS CAUSE WE ALL KNOW ONE
mad.gif
CAN'T STOP THE SHOW...

Seriously...Sole, you have THIS much time to waste on something like this? I see where you are coming from, but damn...this is rediculous...just let it go....i think you are making this into a bigger situation than it needs to be, who cares...real talk

Seriously. Too many people in here taking shots at others, without knowing both sides of the stories.

solesupreme is making a big deal out of these cause he cant get anymore shoes to resell them on ebay
WP limit is 2 per customer but how come solesupreme got more than 20 shoes on his ebay auction?

I actually like this. I'm in so cal...to bad. I know it's 130 retail. ANYONE IN THE FORUM THAT COULD GET TO HOH WANNA HOOK ME UP?????
smile.gif

i believe that sole and wp both are good people. they just got excited each other little bit. let's stop the argument here.

Originally Posted by WP2783

NO ONE WAS EVER BANNED FROM SHOPPING AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS...SoLeSuPrEmE YOU SENDING OUT ONCE AGAIN FALSE STORIES AGAIN "YOU WERE BANNED FROM SHOPPING AT HOH". YOU WERE TOLD THE LIMIT WAS 2 PAIRS PER SKU IS THE LIMIT MEANING WE CAN NOT SELL NO MORE THEN 2 PAIRS OF THE SAME SHOE TO ONE CUSTOMER DUE TO THE P.E's BEING SO LIMITED AND TO BE FAIR TO THAT OTHER CUSTOMER THAT TRAVELED ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO PICK UP THAT SAME SHOE IT WOULD BE RIGHT TO HAVE IT IN STOCK FOR THAT INDIVIDUAL THAT TRAVELLED TO PICK UP A PAIR. IN YOUR CASE OR ANYONE ELSES CASE THAT WANTS TO PURCHASE THE INTIRE STOCK THAT WILL NOT ALLOWED 2 PAIRS IS THE LIMIT. SO IF THAT EMPLOYEE TOLD YOU "YOU WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SHOP AT HOH" THAT WAS NOT WHAT HE WAS TOLD. THIS RULE GOES FOR EVERY CUSTOMER THAT COMES IN THE OF HOUSE OF HOOPS "2 PAIRS PER SKU IS THE LIMIT"... STOP THE MADNESS CAUSE WE ALL KNOW ONE
mad.gif
CAN'T STOP THE SHOW...

First off, take off the cap's, no one is screaming here. It's a discussion forum, if there are issue's we discuss them.
Again with the "False info" eh? SO IF THAT EMPLOYEE TOLD YOU "YOU WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SHOP ATHOH" THAT WAS NOT WHAT HE WAS TOLD. I sure aint deaf my man, there' no reason for your employee to tell me that, Unless theywere told to do so. I'm sure they all love their commission. Let me quote him once again when he called me "YO P, the Managersaid, after the $#!% you been talking about the store, he said you can't buy anymore shoes from the HOH". That deff aint pop out from the airin my ear. And in addition I'm damn sure your writing "THANKS FOR YOUR PREVIOUS BUSINESS" multiple times headed in the same direction. There yougo with "FALSE INFO" again IN YOUR CASE OR ANYONE ELSES CASE THAT WANTS TO PURCHASE THEINTIRE (it's Entire not Intire) STOCK. Have you seen me walk out the store with anymore than 3 pairs? Im sure ya'll have camera's in the store, go back and watch your vid's over and see if you can prove me wrong (you can't).So if you want to end this here, any accusation you have upon me, prove me wrong, dont come straight with a pointing fingerthat I have posted any false info. And I will not post anything about the "store-sales" to keep the store's integrity lively. kapeesh?
Originally Posted by coolcat4

solesupreme is making a big deal out of these cause he cant get anymore shoes to resell them on ebay
WP limit is 2 per customer but how come solesupreme got more than 20 shoes on his ebay auction?

Oh yeha? First of all that is not the justification being made here, secondly, just because I had the "b.!.z" link in my sig, that automaticallymeans that, that is my eBay? How about you click on the AirNimmo link, or the JumpmanSneaker' link's in my sig and you'll likely mark it known asthat those are my identities also. Just cause' I promote some of my friends' who "hook" me up on the regular, shouldn't counter clashwith their idenities reflecting upon me. Go back to the previous page and click on the link in "lbo!czo" 's sig. and see where that link takes you...bop..bop!!
Originally Posted by KampoutKid

SoLe, PM me when u see this...i dont feel like backtracking.

Drop me an email at [email protected], I check that more often than my PM's on NT. SO you'll get afaster reply from me there.

If they took phone orders there wouldn't be 1 single pair for the people in NYC .... NT/ISS/etc... would eat the stock up in minutes.

I suggest they take phone orders AFTER the release day .... maybe for example 2 days after release they will accept phone orders. Seems reasonable ... i'msure Nike has it on wraps though.

Back
Top Bottom