OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Niketalk, I need your judgment. You've seen the constant accusations and threats by this "GM" fellow towards me, after I chose to share somepictures online. I choose to air this on here since he wishes not to reply via PM anymore.

Yeha, yeah yeha, for those who are wondering, YES, sadly this dude is the GM at the HOH.
So, I asked him upfront, what False information I posted (if any)....
Message 1 : From me to the "GM"

To:WP2783.niketalk
Sent:December 9, 2007, 11:04 pm

I still want to hear, what false information have I posted? All I've done is tried to share from what I've heard from the store....so what accusation are you laying upon me?

He messages me back stating anything, besides answering the question I asked....Did anyone else see him as "joking" when he stated to "kick meout", if I was caught taking pictures at the store again? I surely may be blind if I missed that joke. You can surely see all the exagggggggeration hemakes about everything that's being stated. I mean was I wrong to state that the fact's about the HOH how sales are not up to par? It was prettyobvious to see that the Soldier's were gone, the BB's were gone, the Retro's, Force's etc...were there in FSR(Full size run's) on theshelves, with 2 customers in the store... that was a fact, right there in your face!! NOT Badmouthing!! How is he going to accuse me of saying such, of theemployees "not knowing anything about product" whereas I never said emplo[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ees[/color], I said, this one employ[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ee[/color] didn'tknow the information they should about the shoes on the floor. I surely didn't point finger's, It was HER, or It was HIM. Heck nothing was even statedmy me in regards to that, my mouth was sealed until Mr. "GM" chose to BADMOUTH himself...here on to his message..

Message 2 : From the "GM" to me.
[h2]to: SoLeSuPrEmE subject: Re: Hello[/h2]

WP2783

bored.gif
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
SoLeSuPrEmE[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#338[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://solesupreme.u.yuku.com/]

[/td] [td]
Sales are currently sucking at the HOH, the soldiers sold well within 2 days, the BB's did fairly good, Foam's went out, but besides that nothing else is selling...All the retro's, forces have started to collect dust....let's see how long this actually lasts or what other strategy Nike+Footlocker come up with.
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]
That's what you said couple of days ago and you added more about the store and the Information you providing is mostly negative Information and part of it is also false. My staff and I reading this we took it as a slap in the face because we accepted you as a Loyal Customer to us and you turn around after cleaning us out as for as the PEs and then flip those same product and make more profit of it. And you still managed to go on NIKETALK and bad mouth my crew on "not knowing anything about product" and also telling members of Niketalk on how poor the store is doing. You are business person you and I both know if you were on the other end of the stick you would've been really upset. It's not personal brother its more business. I just dont think its right you bad mouthing people that supplied you the product you wish to purchase. Nothing more Nothing less I respect what you do but on the same token I don't respect how you go by saying sortin things. And about the pictures it was a joke about me kicking you out. Cause if you wanna take picturess and post it to the members on Nike talk as far Product we have available in the HOUSE OF HOOPS I'm all for it you are welcome to do so cause it all exposure and we don't mind that. Besides that consider this topic a done deal.

Did he still state what I said was False? I surely would like to know as well............on to my message I sent to him....which was most likely IGNOREDD..since he "consider's this topic a done deal."

Message 3 : From me to the "GM"

Alright, if you think what I wrote (if any) is false, take the mic, and come correct me, you see how things go down on Niketalk. I've been to the store almost every day since it opened for the first 2 weeks. I did not notice half as many customers on the days following the Soldiers release. Heck I was there for a whole hour that day, talking, chilling. I only saw 1 customer go to the cash register, so what is wrong for me to express my points and views. Then again like I said, if I'm wrong, come correct me, no need to come at me sideways, stating "SoleSupreme" is posting false info. I did not see you posting any info prior to that. As for bad mouthing the crew, I did not bad mouth anyone until after you wrote what you wrote towards me. Heck I wasn't lying, This one worker didn't even know the difference among the shoes, which I didn't expect at all. If you're putting someone on the floor at such a high calibur store, I will definately have high expectations. You shouldn't be getting salty at me that, heck take that as a criticism and make sure your workers are on par the next time, and I won't have any complaints.

So yeha, I've been to the store quite a few time's, Do you know why? I could've been done in the first day after I got my 3 soldiers. But my fellow NT'ers were looking for someone to hook them up. Post up and ask how many people I've hooked up, you will get responses from 10+ people. Each of them whim I hooked up with atleast 1-2 pairs. Ask them how much they paid!!! $20-$30 over retail, and that too to cover shipping and PayPal fees. Just like I was possibly wrong in your eyes about what I said, and same case here, you were wrong of thinking the fact hat I sold all those soldiers for profit.

You came at me directly, to "kick me out", I didn't see that as a joke, maybe how you wrote things. And you never mentioned in your further posts that you didn't mean that with the content you portrayed. You've seen how many days its been since people have been requesting pictures, if you didn't approve of me doing so, simply ask "I'm the GM of the store and we don't want the pics up" and after I questioned you why can't I take pictures, you responded "Thanks for your previous business." Another statement by you, going in the same direction after stating "kick you out".

There's no need to approach me sideways, if you think I'm stating anything false and you CAN prove me wrong, I will gladly censor it out, and won't bicker one word. Until then I won't consider that I gave any false info from what I've seen, heard and experienced. And if have you have any issues you still need to address to me, Niketalk floor is open and you can easily reach me at [email protected] or 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX. Peace.

This is not even the end of it! Story goes on....(mind you, since day one, everytime I've been there, I've been 'taken care of' the shoes I hadto purchase by the same employee, since they work on commission, they like to keep their customer's) enough time's I've been there, they'veseen I go straight to him (because he's one hell of a cool dude) so...why did I get a call from him asking me "if I have been talking $&!% aboutthe store on this sneaker website which the GM is talking about all over the store".....heck yeha, I told him I expressed my views from clearly what Isaw, heard and observed. He further told me that "WILL(GM) TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THE HOH ANYMORE" (go ahead, Iknow someone wants to post a pwned pic)

...SO NT, I need your view on this, so tell me, if what I did, stating the fact's about the HOH, providing information that I was capable of providing, andposting pictures to share with you! Was I wrong in this?

So Will....within minutes of our replies the other night a "goodfella" apparently sent you a pic of me within minutes eh? . My MySpace link is right there dead in theface, I have no reason to hide anything, Goodfella....my buttcheeks. So wait, I'm sure you are dearly reading every reply in this post and surelywould've noticed some other's add "their views"(which in your eyes are likely considered negative) about the current state & sales at thestore....so you're going to pick up the mic on me because you had easy access to my "pictures" and it was easy to point that finger at me. I knowyou're not going to say anything in defense to any of those other's, because that "goodfella" hasn't sent you pictures of them. So yeah Ihaven't heard this from you, if I were to come to the HOH, I will be not allowed to purchase anything? is that what your decision is?
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/641469/type/0
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/641469/type/0

WTF? The GM at HOH is leaking info at NT. LOL LOL LOL
Yo mister GM, take phone orders yeah so I can get the ZK3s.

wow, if this guy really is the GM of HOH, then he's clearly suffering from LPS.

i myself am anti-reseller, but in this case, sole supreme is mostly hooking up friends for cost, so i have no beef with that.

plus, theoretically, from the stance of the retailer - it DOESN'T MATTER who buys each shoe - all that matters is that they sell through and sell throughquick.. that's how managers get their numbers up and get promoted. if anything, dude is doing you a favor by clearing out inventory that otherwise wouldsit and collect dust. alienating loyal customers is not the way to run a successful retail business.

I agree with you solesupreme, there's nothing wrong about taking pictures in stores. Also hooking up is perfectly right because not everyone lives in NY orcan travel there just for shoes. Mister GM, if you take phone orders, I bet your sales will go up. You probably have nothing to do in the store becausethere's no customers and you're going on NT. LOL.

WOW, unbelievable. Mister GM, you need to learn to accept constructive criticism and make the necessary adjustments needed within your store to be moresuccessful. If anything you should thank Sole for his time and business, not to mention his criticism. As a business person, if you can't handle criticismyou cannot expect to be successful. Food Critics, Movie Critics, Sneaker Critics, its all the same. Without Critics we wouldn't know what we can do asbusiness people to better succeed. As far as the Player Exclusives go, you can't just rely on one line to carry the store, or as stated, it won't lastvery long! As for the Soldiers, I can attest to the hookup as I was very fortunate to receive such generosity from Sole.

Sole has hooked me up on a couple pairs for retail+fees+shipping, so I appreciate that. HOH doesnt take phone orders, i m in Milwaukee, but yet I have 2 pairs,not possible without SoleSupreme. Sole isn't simply walking in and buying FSR's, however there are individuals that have/are-Check ebay, because I havebid on most of the sz 11 stuff...

WP/GM I honestly beleive that Sole had no harm intended to you or your store, simply letting other consumers/Niketalkers know what he saw. He was honest, I/werespect his opinion. On the same note I respect your input and insight to your store, valuable to NT, the same goes for sole.

The shoes that your sitting on, are the same shoes sitting at NT's and other footlockers/champs/finishlines, so i dont beleive it was that much of asurprise for him to make note of that.

"i am also a solesupreme supporter and believer"

roll.gif

haha. but yeah sole has also helped me pick up a handful of pairs for retail + shipping + fees + a bit of change. if hes doing it to make profit...dang solehope your living large off those extra pennies i threw your way.
wink.gif
butyeah there would of been no way a west coast fella like myself would have gotten these if it wasnt for him, without paying "ebay price"

WP, not sure how you read it as putting you guys down...apparently you havent read some of things niketalk can and are capable of saying. we have bashedstores, people, groups, religions, everything to a point of no return. so what sole said was the obvious truth. to ban a guy for helping people out, would justbe wrong.

All I gotta say is phone orders are a must for HOH because it is the only one and not all the people that really want to cop these kicks gotta ask our NYbrethen to cop for us.

V for let it go...Sole is a good dude and Im sure so are you.

WOW, unbelievable.

IMO there's nothing that Sole Supreme has done wrong.

In fact he hooked up tons of people here with info and pickups including myself.

AFAIK he didn't even made any profit on this, but his KARMA will get back to him, i' sure.

He's a good fella!

This is funny, because I am the one who badmouthed the store, and then nobody said anything to me. Sole spent dough up in that piece, I didn't even buy atee shirt, and he gets the beef.

Well, the staff doesn't know much about the product in regard to fit, performance, and then function. Some of them didn't even know what teams the PEcolorways repped! Now THAT'S crazy!

Again, I didn't like being followed around in the store, as I found it incredibly insulting. Especially when it's masked as "customerservice". I know what you are doing, and the stuff that you have in that store, well, if someone decided to steal that stuff, they should turn themselvesin!

Sole Supreme, if I were you, I'd never wear anything Nike again! I'd never shop at a Footlocker again either!

For those of you who think that the employees of these stores are just simply kids who are trying to make a buck, this is what you get when you don'teducate your staff on the product they are pushing while using professionalism. OWN what you do and know, this will extend itself in the profession that youchoose down the line, as you are learning how to be qualified then well prepared. This is discipline.

By educating them you prevent spectacles such as this, with GM's coming on Niketalk putting customers on blast.

This was the most stupid crap I've seen on here, outside of the Kobe supporters blind ambition.
eek.gif

man...that's hilarious!!! typical mgr (GM this time) type conversation/story. i remember i had a run in w/ a footaction mgr back in the day cause i toldhim and his employees that they didn't know squat about any of the kicks they sold. all they knew were jordans this and jordans that...hahaha
roll.gif
. but anynut, there were no pot-shots taken from either side. Solejust spoke the TRUTH and the TRUTH HURTS sometimes!!! i'm not saying that the GM and his HoH crew resembles the footaction crew i ran into, but thesituation was the same. store and/or cast members get salty cause the customer has a "little bit" more knowledge about "life." lifebeing: product and what the people know/want. for someone such as the GM to accuse someone of reselling doesn't really have a say. of course he'sentitled to his opinion, but to use it as ammo in his conversion...well, that's plain
embarassed.gif
. so mr. S-supreme, though i've never met you or even dealt with you,i have your back because you were nowhere in the wrong.

Enough already! If you don't want pix taken of your shoes then take the darn wall down & put a pix of yourself up! That would correct the problem, ohwait a minute buyer aren't coming in for you are they??? The kicks are what drives your business & I would think that it was free advertising. Someoneon here may see the wall & just have to go & be a part of it. MO MONEY!!! MO MONEY!! MO MONEY!!!
laugh.gif

I fthta was a directive from HQ then maybe their heads have really gotten to big for them! Now let's get back to the kicks!!!

Jath said it best - it doesn't matter if Johnny Tourist buys one shoe or if Johnny Reseller buys ten, a sale is a sale.

Mr Jack Johnson, good point -- following you around the store does not constitute customer service! Nor does the phrase, "Yo, what size you need?"LOL

I know Sole has been hooking people up on here. And he is one of the better folks I have met on Niketalk. It will be interesting to see how this GM characterreplies.

The customer service thing is a good point. Sometimes if you step back and think about how you're treated in a chain store -- not trying to single out FootLocker, it's everyone -- it's kind of disappointing. For the money you drop, geesh.

Just an example, I was out shopping for dress shoes, and I stopped into a Johnston and Murphy store. Bought some shoes that were like $125 or $150, not thatdifferent from what you'd spend on some Jordans, 360s or LeBrons. But I can tell you the time that was spent with me, versus the time at a chain store waslike night and day. Food for thought.

indifferent.gif
thisis the silliest *@## I have heard of.... GM... you need a T.O. followed by a pinkslip.... ban S.P. from your store and see how THAT effects sale... HE is thereason most of the shoes got moved... to us..
roll.gif

Hopefully, the employees of HoH can read for themselves....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Ru, Bkals, Slim. it is supposed to be patent all over. difficult to replicate with photoshop.

Slim, i havent seen anything different then whats been posted on NT. Everybody thought the same thing last year when i did the IVs.
and thanks for your comments. Hopefully one day I will be there...

BP... keep doing your thing....
wink.gif

so this guy ban's sole from buying anything in the store, I think it's only fair that this "GM" is banned from using NT.

Back
Top Bottom