OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

He obviously didn't know what I meant.
I think it is Corporate shoe company policy to hire people who have no clue and don't care about shoes that much...

Can't figure out why though...I guess cuz the shoes will sell anyway and they can pay these people peanuts
eyes.gif

The Kobe 3 are coming out on Saturday, Kobe will be there and The people ova at House of Hoops said that he's only going sign the first 14 people who buyhis kicks, that's it....
wink.gif

House of Hoops will Release the Lebron V Birthday Edition today
eek.gif
... Andfor reminders KOBE BRYANT will be at the House of Hoops in person for the release of he's KOBEIII Saturday.

Originally Posted by WP2783

eek.gif
... And for reminders KOBE BRYANT will be at the House of Hoops in person for the release of he's KOBEIII Saturday.
Kobe should boycott that ugly+@#% shoe.....
laugh.gif

damn... i want those kobes. why cant hollywood get a house of hoops?

IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP A L.A. DUDE OUT PM ME... I GOT SO MUCH MONEY FOR KICKS.... BUT NO MONEY TO EAT....

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by WP2783

eek.gif
... And for reminders KOBE BRYANT will be at the House of Hoops in person for the release of he's KOBEIII Saturday.
Kobe should boycott that ugly+@#% shoe.....
laugh.gif

That's probably why he's still playing in the 2k4's. He has to keep up with the James'

IM going 2 be thier when kobe is thier, ima get his sneaker, I dont want them, I WANNA TRADE EM for the DURANTS,

I still need those HOME DURANTS, ANY1 PLEASE!!!!!

so if you have the Durants and want the kobes, you know the deal

I'll be there as well. I'ma just keep it gully with the blk/silver Jordan V's.

I went to HoH's today, and they were giving out lil' cards with the shoe on it.

i ended up with a 10.5 in bday brons, need an 11....

KingJay- what shoe was on the card....?

$200?!?! I was actually thinking about driving up there to hopefully get a pair signed by the man himself....but you aren't worth it Kobe. Lebron yes...

Back
Top Bottom