OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Kobe Asia being ugly as hell with the $200 price tag makes me
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

All the best PEs (Zoom BB, HS Soldiers) cost retail $110, haha.

Exactly. Show the commercial all over and not to Phone Orders. That is just strange.

I think with Inventory building up, there could be a pardon allowed to have phone orders from outside the NYC area. Problem is, everyhing left isn't wantedby those outside of NYC either.

And the Saga continues.

^^^ I think we can pretty much all agree that if they really think they're going to be successful by opening 50locations nationwide, they're flippin nutty. I hope the one location they have works out, but I guess they underestimated how much business the old peopleand average customer brings in who look for 2/$89 kicks, 5/$20 polos, etc. I think 3 or 4 nationwide would be a reasonable cap, given that the flagship onesurvives.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

^^^ I think we can pretty much all agree that if they really think they're going to be successful by opening 50 locations nationwide, they're flippin nutty. I hope the one location they have works out, but I guess they underestimated how much business the old people and average customer brings in who look for 2/$89 kicks, 5/$20 polos, etc. I think 3 or 4 nationwide would be a reasonable cap, given that the flagship one survives.
Being a native and then with fam who work in the area, that store is gonna have to be seasonal in order to be effective.Also the economy in that areais down. With regentrification going on and people losing jobs, the main audience they target are not going to spend the dough, nor are they wanting to befollowed around a store as soon as they walk in. It's insulting. Especially when you walk down the block to the other stores, and they have the same junk,at half the price.

I've stated this before, Nike and Footlocker didn't think this thing through and quite obviously didn't do the research.

I am thinking about going on Saturday, just to ask Kobe 'wth' is up with these ugly shoes he's been wearing.

^^ you go do that. even better take a video of it and post it for us all to see, unless you are all talk.

To be real the LEbron China was worth it because of the great detail and awesome box it came in..with this we get what? an Orange box and some small patent ?blah..

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ you go do that. even better take a video of it and post it for us all to see, unless you are all talk.
You're assuming that I have a camera. I'll do it, I've even asked MJ as to why his shoes are so expensive.
His response? "The market demands it." I asked him why, he said, "we have lower priced team shoes for those on a budget."

If I go, I'll def ask Mr. Bean, " what da' dilly 'yo?"

"Dem joints look like Totes! And for two billz???"

F.Y.I House of Hoops will release The Jordan Retro 8 and The Jordan 15 tonight at Midnight.

SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Hold on PE VIII's or the Playoffs?

Retro Playoff's Bamma!!!!

Ok.

This is funny on SOOOO many levels... DK got called a Bamma by a NYC dude!!! And the fact that you ARE a Bamma is even funnier!
roll.gif

Sole.. glad to see re-instatement was made my man.
wink.gif

I'm making a trip to NYC tomorrow, can anyone tell me the PEs that are still available there, if any?

Do they have laser 2k4s there? Or lebron V SVSM?

If anyone knows any other stores I should hit up, please tell me!

Thanks.

Someone please take a pic of the birthday shirt that you have the option of buying with the birthday LeBron Vs, please.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Ok.

This is funny on SOOOO many levels... DK got called a Bamma by a NYC dude!!! And the fact that you ARE a Bamma is even funnier!
roll.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Jack Johnson

Sole Supreme, you gonna be there tomorrow? If so, if we are there at the same time, I'll make sure I say hello.

I shall be there, but not as early as some of these cat's.

On another note, there are 15+ people out there now..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Someone please take a pic of the birthday shirt that you have the option of buying with the birthday LeBron Vs, please.

Just for you.....

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by RockDeep

SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Ok.

roll.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Jack Johnson

Sole Supreme, you gonna be there tomorrow? If so, if we are there at the same time, I'll make sure I say hello.

I shall be there, but not as early as some of these cat's.

On another note, there are 15+ people out there now..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Just for you.....

Wow, a lot of kobeheads in NY that are willing to spend 2 bills and meet Kobe. I would too only because I can meet Kobe. So it is first 14 people inline and you can get them autographed?

Back
Top Bottom