OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

camping for kobe shoes?...that's a first
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Someone please take a pic of the birthday shirt that you have the option of buying with the birthday LeBron Vs, please.
SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:
Just for you.....

Thanks, Sole!

That shirt is NICE!!!

wait are those people camping out to get it signed by Kobe?? Do they know he's coming at 5? Doesnt make sense that Kobe wouldnt come during opening, butwho would want to be there that early anyways.

who would camp out that early?*cough*resellers*cough*btw thanks for the pic of the shirt sole,i like the tee more than the shoe

Rock-Shirt should have been the Lion's for the Leo's out there (lol)

Sole- imma hit u up about some clothing in the store
wink.gif

This is funny on SOOOO many levels... DK got called a Bamma by a NYC dude!!! And the fact that you ARE a Bamma is even funnier!

THis bamma still salty about the multitude of jumpers that were made in his face. *no 'mo*

Sole... You sir are a bamma.

Holy Mackeral.. didn't see THAT color shirt around here on Campus. I may need to have someone grab me a XXL and XL please.. GOOOD NIGHT.

The black one's floating around Campus are the absolute truth...

Whats the price tag on those fine people. just the shirt.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

wait are those people camping out to get it signed by Kobe?? Do they know he's coming at 5? Doesnt make sense that Kobe wouldnt come during opening, but who would want to be there that early anyways.
Die hard Kobe fans like me but if I could afford a plane ticket, I would fly over there from LA to NY to see him. It's first 14 people in line sothey obviously want to make sure they are top 14 so that they can get the autograph and the oppurtunity to meet Kobe.

Ru,

I def. Rock the Birthday Brown Lion Shirt still. Although I have never worn my birthday Brown IIIs...

Shouts out to Shadi and Sole for lookin out.

Holla Holla Holla Holla Holla Holla

i was at the kobe event but left around 11 when i heard all the stuff was gonna start around 5 when he was gonna show up...i had stuff to do but i knew somepeople that were waitin all day, first time at HoH, aint bad...only thing they got different is some tees and the regular pe's, when i was there thismorning they were sold out of the svsm bday v's and the china v's, but they had most of everything else there....imma wait till some better pe'scome out

I went, and then saw a bunch of 12 and 14 year olds, so I played the rear then left. Too many people were out doing last minute shopping, but I got to pick upand hold the ZKIII. It's a light shoe, minimalist in design, but hey, Adidas did the same thing with the TS Lightspeed, as Nike as well with the Zoom BB.

Both the Lightspeed and the Zoom BB are better looking shoes, IMO.

Sole, did you go? I didn't see you! I was talking to the Tall kid who works there, the one who looks a little like Kobe with the Braids.

since nike pretty much owns Michael Jordan's rich $!%@ i think they should have him there for the launch of the XXIII...i overslept for the Kobe signingbut its whatever..i think this my 2000th post too

THATS ONE THING ABOUT KOBE THAT I LIKE. NO MATTER WHAT, HE WILL TRY HIS BEST TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU. I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD FLOOR TICKETS EARLIER THIS YEAR I WASYELLING HIS NAME AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND AFTER THE GAME HE SHOOK MY HAND AND ASKED ME IF I ENJOYED THE GAME...... FOR A SECOND I FELT SOMETHING COME OUT OF MYEYE........

Back
Top Bottom