OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

i dropped by tonight - it was a tight event... alota ties and suits and i caught a glimpse of charles before he went in the back
not as great as last year's lebron china IV release party but still good

got me a pair of ctks ... im a lil heated when i got home i checked both shoes and it was a pair mismatch - one was a 8 another was a 9
does anybody know what i can do... hopefully i come by tomorrow and i can get the correct size
does anybody know if theyll still have pairs left?

I am surprised there were still some left tonight. Too bad there are no phone orders, I would have been all over the SVSMs and the CTKs

Well the video says it all. Hopefully that will keep all the questions from piling in on the Nike Hotline. Its just too bad it's only in Harlem... but I amsure they don't mind.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Well the video says it all. Hopefully that will keep all the questions from piling in on the Nike Hotline. Its just too bad it's only in Harlem... but I am sure they don't mind.
Wait until everyone sees what couldn't be on video
eek.gif

I don't want to get Rocky-McDuggaled so I will leave it at that.

MaZe

I am glad to see that everything went good as for the LeBron releases. just as it was planned
smile.gif

I hope I made myself useful.

^Shouldn't that be a e-slap to the back of the dome? I didn't know kaczala ran the Lebron information highway........
roll.gif

Whatever fellas SMH.

Facts don't lie.

Kevin, are you still down for the pics ?

MAYBE THEY MIGHT HAVE LEBRON TALK OVA AT THE STORE WHEN HE COMES TO NY DECEMBER TO PLAY THE KNICKS OR THE NETS!

^^^ Not true. The Ben Gordon's, Steve Nash, NYC's, Larry Hughes, and Jason Kidd zoom bb's were all released. I have pairs of BG7, NYC, and JasonKidd if you're interested. Send me a message.

Originally Posted by chadioplug3

^^^ Not true. The Ben Gordon's, Steve Nash, NYC's, Larry Hughes, and Jason Kidd zoom bb's were all released. I have pairs of BG7, NYC, and Jason Kidd if you're interested. Send me a message.
Well I wasn't lying....

To my knowledge, consider I was there two days in a row, only the Soldiers and Chinas were on sale. If you did pick up all of those BBs, then I am assumingthat they put the entire front table up for sale. If that is the case, then everything in the picture below is available now at the HOH.

72fql28.jpg

MaZe

I know you are there before everyone else Maze. I just was saying they were sold as of the 19th. You are an informed person. The only reason I knew they weresold is that I was there and bought them. That's all. You're right everything on the table was for sale yesterday.

Originally Posted by chadioplug3

I know you are there before everyone else Maze. I just was saying they were sold as of the 19th. You are an informed person. The only reason I knew they were sold is that I was there and bought them. That's all. You're right everything on the table was for sale yesterday.
^All good! It's nothing!

I just WISH that I had known they were for sale!

DAMN!
mad.gif

MaZe

Back
Top Bottom