OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Thanks for the info guys, now I may have to stop by later... BTW Maze I love the site, always bringing good info and pics/video

The event went really well. I was there. I met fellow NTer ConcordFlight. I had on the blk/blk/crimson Lebron IV. I mingled with Sir Charles, Kenny The Jet,and Stephen A. Smith, and of course got their autographs. I kept telling myself not to be a STAN.

. Sir Charles is hilarious. I won't repeat what he said on here, but let's say dude is every bit of the dude he is on TV etc. He asked me my age,occupation, and future plans. I asked him what was his favorite sneaker, and he responded by saying "Daamn, that's a good question....."

I think the PE game has been rocked, because now that we can cop PE's for madd cheap, and in our respective sizes, it's a beautiful thing. I copped myMother a pair of the low top Nash PE's and myself a pair of J. Kidd PE's.

Props to the people, security, and Nike. The event was classy from minute 00:01. House of Hoops is that serious.

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

svsm and fairfax soldiers are
pimp.gif
....loving mah pair......
833600l.jpg

nerd.gif
.. boxes were really tagged unlike mine from four weeks ago....smh....

X, did you work the event or just head down there? I completely forgot about seeing if you could get me a pair. Glad you got some.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

svsm and fairfax soldiers are
pimp.gif
....loving mah pair......
833600l.jpg

nerd.gif
.. boxes were really tagged unlike mine from four weeks ago.... smh....

I think the PE game has been rocked, because now that we can cop PE's for madd cheap, and in our respective sizes, it's abeautiful thing. I copped my Mother a pair of the low top Nash PE's.

^ OK... dont let one store or a single event convince you otherwise.....
laugh.gif

^ Well now that makes perfect sense as to why marqueesole had those Zoom BB PE's ( Gordon, Hughes, BIGGIE) on his site in sizes other than PE ones....
wow...

Not true. The Ben Gordon's, Steve Nash, NYC's, Larry Hughes, and Jason Kidd zoom bb's were all released. I have pairs of BG7, NYC, and Jason Kidd if you're interested. Send me a message.

what were the price on the Zoom BB PE's?

sup RU... i was surprised when i got them in 'regular' size range. btw, very very nice NASH BB lows
eek.gif

i missed the J. Kidd's
mad.gif
i really wish they'd drop the Nash'sand Parker's BBs from 2006-2007 Playoffs
frown.gif

All PE versions released at the HOH are priced at the retail of their non-PE counterpart.

MaZe

tdog91184...i actually wasn't able to go to the opening but mah boi went there and got me the svsm and fairfax...u should have told me earlier but let meask him cuz i think he got couple pairs....

jonny1200 wrote:
I'm very happy to live in NYC, I'll go after the Fairfaxes and decide between SVSMs and CTKs. I just hope the price on the soldiers is somewhere between $200-$250.

And if anyone needs help getting a pair I may help 1 or 2 people out. I'll be going up there with a few friends who won't buy anything so once the price is available just PM me and i'll try to help you out.
jonny1200- thanks a ton for hooking it up, man!! Can't wait to see these bad boys in person andstart stomping around in 'em!!
pimp.gif

hey guys, a friend of mine was able to grab me a 12 in the SVSM, but i need an 11, if your interested let me know...

seems like the release went rather smoothly...

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

All PE versions released at the HOH are priced at the retail of their non-PE counterpart.

MaZe
Maze- Then they were 110? 150???

i really wish they'd drop the Nash's and Parker's BBs from 2006-2007 Playoffs
Marqueesole- Thats what I was looking for too.... It seems Nash has like 6-7 PE Zoom BB's...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Did the Ben Gordon BB's release there? If someone could snag a 13 I'd owe you BIG TIME.
They Did
glasses.gif

ebay is flooded with LeBron's HS PEs already
Come on Greg.. are you really surprised??
roll.gif

And, I believe it was you before Rock that put the post up about availability at the House of Hoops, right?
grin.gif

(Ru checks his posts from last week... yep... said that there would be plenty on eBay... )
laugh.gif

Come on Greg.. are you really surprised??

No, I ain't surprised. I am here long enough to know this is normal, lol.

And, I believe it was you before Rock that put the post up about availability at the House of Hoops, right?

Since I created this thread that must be true
wink.gif

RU all zoom bb's are 110. I went there today and copped the fairfaxes. Whoever wants the SVSM they got sz 8 and 13 left.

If a house of hoops opens in SoCal and they get even half of the PE's this one got, I'm maxing out everything and that's not even to resell. If Iever got PE's in my size I would love to play in them.

I'm surprised they didn't put limits on people, or did they? I'd get multiples of a lot of those shoes with the quickness.

Not holding my breath, but if anyone is able to pick up a Size 8.5 in any of the Soldiers, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom