OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

hoh_05.jpg

Based on the picture to the left of Jason Kidd, we can see the VC Flight Windmill, on top of Lebron are Jermaine O'Neal Team Elite Max II and on top ofKobe are the Iguodala Shox Optimal.

well hot damn what other pe's of the zoom bb are on the table? i can see one of them is the NYC one

well ive been outta the loop.........so this store has ties with footlocker, and sells player exclusives? i thought they werent supposed to open until 08?

*topics merged*

People, stop making new topics for the House of Hoops when a thread already exists.

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

does anyone know the prices for the soldiers and the zoom bb's

Like it was stated several times above they are available at retail price $110, both.

I think the question the world is wondering.....

Will a Paul Pierce shoe be made available in Men's Sizes?

laugh.gif

Anyone know anything about the fairfax being pulled and being sent back to nike? Apparently the school didn't want fairfax written on the shoe orsomething? Any truth to this?

I was wondering when/where those BB would show up.

I would love to get my hands on Kidds, BG, and Larry Hughes

Congrats on those who picked up on the soldiers, I only wanted the SVSM but upon further pics the FairFax are beautiful.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Can anyone get me soldiers or Chinas, I NEEEEEEEEEEED these PLEASE PLEASE

Aren't you in nyc? Why don't you go yourself and get it? I understand being from out of state or something but while still living in ny and stillasking for help
grin.gif
roll.gif

^ of course... tha main rule is that the House of Hoops exclusives cost JUST THE SAME at their GR counterparts.

Just to be clear:
Soldier PE = GR = $110
Zoom BB Mid PE = GR = $110
Zoom BB Low PE = GR = $90

Back
Top Bottom