OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's always a NT'er.......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

1 pair of lites for raffle...60 pairs of asias for sale and from what i understand only 14 were signed
Wow, so everyone got a ticket and had like 0.1% of winning it. Lucky Nter.

a nt'er didnt win the raffle. im positive he just bought them off of the guy who did win the raffle.

this release was terrible on so many levels.

mad love to 99% of the employees at the store.
the GM, the reigonal manager, and the set up firm did their jobs well.
that 1% of the employee(s) at the store wont get any love because they blatantly tried to sell spots on the line for the first 14.

i didnt get anything, and didnt really plan to but theres some grimey inside business going on.

peace

^^^^^^^ word yo, thats crazy... i had a feelin it was like that... i wanted 2 see KOBE, but i couldn't and wouldn't do it esp with so many people beingthier..

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

Originally Posted by 18albee

is it just me or are those things super ugly!

It's just you
pimp.gif
and the pyscho on here...lol you know who
Come on Vulkan I know u are a Kobe guy but those%%@@$% are hot garbage dont care HOW light they are LOL

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

It's just you
pimp.gif
Come on Vulkan I know u are a Kobe guy but those%%@@$% are hot garbage dont care HOW light they are LOL
I'll buy anything that is kobe. i'm lucky that i live in L.A and i get to see the guy, but one thing i really dont like, are laker coloredshoes. the 2k4 were always on my list so i had to get that shoe but the zk2 and these i will pass on.

the kobe event was alright...i got there around 7...they originally said that the first 14 were gonna get a free pair of lites with a purchase of the china3's, but when the nike reps came...they only had one pair of lites...which were raffled off...they said at 10:30/11 they would raffle them, but changed to5 or whenever kobe showed up, i had things to do so i dint stay...left around 11, that was my first time at HoH and to reiterate what i said before...nothingspecial except for the PE's, what interested me the most was that no one was in the dwhistle section hahaha, but def props to some of the employees at thatspot, but i didnt appreciate them tryin to sell off spots at the front, or the PE's that they alrdy bought for intentions to resell, good stuff though

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

the kobe event was alright...i got there around 7...they originally said that the first 14 were gonna get a free pair of lites with a purchase of the china 3's, but when the nike reps came...they only had one pair of lites...which were raffled off...they said at 10:30/11 they would raffle them, but changed to 5 or whenever kobe showed up, i had things to do so i dint stay...left around 11, that was my first time at HoH and to reiterate what i said before...nothing special except for the PE's, what interested me the most was that no one was in the dwhistle section hahaha, but def props to some of the employees at that spot, but i didnt appreciate them tryin to sell off spots at the front, or the PE's that they alrdy bought for intentions to resell, good stuff though

Damn, people camped out that long. How many people were there at 7AM?

I can't lie. These don't do it for me as far as looks go, but from what I know they perform very well on the Court.

They are going to need to do some Jazzy stuff with this line to get it to sell thru, but I am not sure there will be a crap load of colorways released either.

I want to see the ASG version altho Kobe may not wear them.

The service at House of Hoops was great for the event. The employees had alot to handle, and I think it went smooth.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

It's just you
pimp.gif

It's okay Ru I really do love these sorry just a sucka for new designs and wearing something casually that most wont plus they are really comfyanyways, Hate it or love it...

pimp.gif

SUPRAMAN, did they have any PE's for sale other than the Kobe's?

I was set to take the train down, but I thought better of it. I still don't understand why those who paied $200 for the remainder of the 60 pairs couldnot get them signed. I was under the impression that Kobe was there to sign autographs, but from what I get now he just showed up for PR and only signedthings for 14 people then bailed? Somone who brought a pair of ZK1 down for instance could not wait in line to get them signed?

One more thing, how bout them lites, anyone know if there going on sale at all?

Back
Top Bottom