OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Boy this thread took an interesting turn. The Kobes personally imo look good in person. Those BB lows are good awful, that stitching looks like straightbasura. People talk about biting the hand that feeds them, I feel like WP by leaking the info to cats that are just gonna resell most of the stuff is the onebiting the hands feeding him. By doing that all you gonna have is release date customers. But I digress, I feel they should've just did the Jordan brandstore like they were talking a few yrs ago and from what I hear they're still in the works to do. HOH ain't moving product like that becausethey're not catering to the loyalist and the every day customer. With the foot traffic that place sees they should sell out just on GP.

Props to the employees there though on the real, I'm not down with knocking them for doing their job of customer service.

KampoutKid, Fresh iz back, DIDITHEPEST, I appreciate how you guys trying to wake these
indifferent.gif
NT members and it just shows how sad people can be. I signed on thisafternoon and finding out how much garbage is being said by "
coolcat4"he wrote: "this guy is a joke wait till the higher management or when nike finds out what this guy is doing he willbe collecting unemployment checks.From what i know you cant use massage boards like niketalk to promote your store, thats nike policy but i dont know HOH sinceits own by footlocker". And I also discovered from the other "NikeTalk Policeman a.k.a HOH Hater"
roll.gif
"searchin4js" he wrote:"WP2783- I am personally going to make it my duty to find out who you are and report you to the sexy dmthat ya'll got...yeah, the nice white lady with the big butt...
wink.gif
Idont think that she would like to hear that you are leaking pics on a message board and having arguments with what is prolly about 80% of your customerbase"...
searchin4js if you like PM Me or call me at the store I will give you her cell phone number or her office number for you to call her and"REPORT" me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

You guys don't seem to understand I am not on Niketalk to Chat or Talk trash with you clowns (coolcat4,searchin4js)
. Posting Information on Niketalk was to help the true House of Hoops customers who Love what Houseof Hoops is about. Now if the Information I use to post bothers you, please do us all a favor just ignore "WP2783"....For Upcoming releases I'lljust send private messages to the ones who cares.....

You guys don't seem to understand I am not on Niketalk to Chat or Talk trash with you clowns (coolcat4,searchin4js)
. Posting Information on Niketalk was to help the true House of Hoops customers who Love what House of Hoops is about. Now if the Information I use to post bothers you, please do us all a favor just ignore "WP2783"....For Upcoming releases I'll just send private messages to the ones who cares.....

I find that kinda funny. Just because they don't speak to you means they're not "true house of hoops customers who love what the store isabout". I've been there for every drop even stop by just to bs and shoot the breeze with some of the cats in the store, and I've never used yourheads ups.

Originally Posted by DifferentWorld

. Posting Information on Niketalk was to help the true House of Hoops customers who Love what House of Hoops is about. Now if the Information I use to post bothers you, please do us all a favor just ignore "WP2783"....For Upcoming releases I'll just send private messages to the ones who cares.....

I find that kinda funny. Just because they don't speak to you means they're not "true house of hoops customers who love what the store is about". I've been there for every drop even stop by just to bs and shoot the breeze with some of the cats in the store, and I've never used your heads ups.

DAMN DUDE What is it with this drama. He wasnt talking to you on some personal Bsish +#*$. If you go to house of hoops and shoot the brease, keep doing it.If you like the store which i also do, keep buying there. I stop almost everyday just to show my face and say was up to my peeps. For me house of hoops is like"cheers" in Boston "the Bar "

a place where everyone knows your name and its a place to talk. If ya take some time to get to know the people there maybe you understand their madness. ONE . .

No drama, I just said I found that part of his post interesting. Some people that are regulars and read that may feel alienated for example. I'm gonna keepdoing what I do which is shouting out my peeps when I swing through.

KampoutKid, Fresh iz back, DIDITHEPEST- these are your regular resellers that goes to your store and buy your PE's thats why there kinda kissing your butt.You were never welcome here at niketalk at first and you act like your the the man in here. niketalk as changed dramatically thru the years a lot of kids inhere now and your acting like one of them. I ont need to argue or anything but get you mind straight and act like a GM if you really are a GM.

coolcat
i have never spent a dollar in the House of Hoops, stupid
laugh.gif
make sure you check your grammar next time you post. Learn how to appreciate info or a leakedpic wether its "authorized" or not. Settle down champ

damn now we are kissing people butts kinda?

I do what i do to make a living - to support my life style. I know you aint one to talk . sell me a pair of your grails for retail or any other grail.Don't come at me like that. You don'tt like what i do or how i do things keep it to yourself. because we are not talking about kicks we are nowdirecting it on a personal level. Don't hate me, hate the man. If i am so wrong for what i do why do you continue to buy from your drug dealer "Nike". I been buying from the same people for years and they have moved to different location " house of hoops " . Stop and think - this is anopen forum - who the !@++ welcome you. We are here to pass time, learn something new and maybe meet others like us.

For someone to come at you on some !%*! %%$% " no offense " Is just so +$%@%%% aggravating at times. I am the %+**#+@$#$#+ who will help you getthose kicks for retail - If you have ever bought something from me you will know that. I just let you pay me what is fair for my time. I don't need tokiss someones +!* to get %%$%. I connect with people and build a strong following. Unlike trend seekers, I be there to make the day " ya know what i meanfor ya true retail people " Because i was there, I support my habit - Mami Don't buy me shoes, I am a grown man - so come correct or don't come atall.. One

Semper fi

No offense, but I doubt Norm ever went into Cheers and bought beer at retail/discounted price and went out to try and sell it to make profit.

That comparison is kind of stretching it.

Again, I'm not hating on your re-selling. I got my Nash BB Lows from someone who bought them there and didn't want them.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

No offense, but I doubt Norm ever went into Cheers and bought beer at retail/discounted price and went out to try and sell it to make profit.

Again, I'm not hating on your re-selling. I got my Nash BB Lows from someone who bought them there and didn't want them.
That $@$@ was funny man-- you made me laugh.. Yeah ,You are right - i was stretching it ..

But what i mean - house of hoops is a place where they know you - I have dealt with the same people for years - worked together - They know what you like anddon't like .
Some are like family- They call you to congrat on the new baby girls you had.. Feel me. Like cheers

does anyone know if HOH is selling the kobe t shirt with his kb24 black mamba crest on it (i think i saw a pic of it before)
thanks

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Are the shoes nice or not?

Just take a look at the shoes and be thankful for the RD/Release info given.

If you like them -- great.

If not -- that's fine too. It'd be ridiculous to think that everything posted is straight heat....surely some of the stuff is lacking and manufacturedrarity can only go so far.

No need for all the bickering here. I'm just hyped for the BB2's...hopefully there's some nice ones.

If the Al Harrington's drop....
eek.gif

The other thing you gotta realize is that NikeBB is getting wild w/ materials and color blocking because in a limited shoe you can get alittle more wild and out there when you're catering to a smaller target who already has personal loyalties to a specific player (like in Kobe's case).Pretty much a majority of the stuff at HOH is experimental and obviously not meant for the average Mall consumer. Don't get too mad when you thinksomething is ugly (Nash BB2 Lows...) 'cause some people will be feelin em.

I'm excited about it cause I love Hit/Miss stuff and I'm glad to see they're taking some chances. I surely wouldn't mind the room forcreativity if given the opportunity.

yeah, the nice white lady with the big butt...

i remember her.
smokin.gif

and again, i know someone at nike/footlocker is reading this..

so drop thee deron williams bb1s. home edition. please and thank you.

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

That $@$@ was funny man-- you made me laugh.. Yeah ,You are right - i was stretching it ..

But what i mean - house of hoops is a place where they know you - I have dealt with the same people for years - worked together - They know what you like and don't like .
Some are like family- They call you to congrat on the new baby girls you had.. Feel me. Like cheers

Funny, i thought the store just opened a few monthsago.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat4

KampoutKid, Fresh iz back, DIDITHEPEST- these are your regular resellers that goes to your store and buy your PE's thats why there kinda kissing your butt. You were never welcome here at niketalk at first and you act like your the the man in here. niketalk as changed dramatically thru the years a lot of kids in here now and your acting like one of them. I ont need to argue or anything but get you mind straight and act like a GM if you really are a GM.
Damn now we are being a but kisser now? this is a open forum just like my man stated up thier... and who are you to tell me im not welcomed here, if iwasn't welcomed why did NT give me a user name?, and if im not welcome by you, why dont you KICK ME OFF? ooooooo my bad, you cant .....
roll.gif
........ and 1 more thing since you been here NT changed you said right? andalot of "kids" are on are here now, NOW IMA kid?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Are the shoes nice or not?

Just take a look at the shoes and be thankful for the RD/Release info given.

If you like them -- great.

If not -- that's fine too. It'd be ridiculous to think that everything posted is straight heat....surely some of the stuff is lacking and manufactured rarity can only go so far.

No need for all the bickering here. I'm just hyped for the BB2's...hopefully there's some nice ones.

If the Al Harrington's drop....
eek.gif

The other thing you gotta realize is that NikeBB is getting wild w/ materials and color blocking because in a limited shoe you can get a little more wild and out there when you're catering to a smaller target who already has personal loyalties to a specific player (like in Kobe's case). Pretty much a majority of the stuff at HOH is experimental and obviously not meant for the average Mall consumer. Don't get too mad when you think something is ugly (Nash BB2 Lows...) 'cause some people will be feelin em.

I'm excited about it cause I love Hit/Miss stuff and I'm glad to see they're taking some chances. I surely wouldn't mind the room for creativity if given the opportunity.
I think Billy hit it on the head here. NT is about posting and seeing whats all out there. Some may like and some may not, but it gives us a chanceto make that decision.

I got my Nash BB 2 Lows from Didithepest and couldn't be happier. Sure I would have preferred the first version pics that surfaced in pics, but I'mstill a big Nash fan and are happy. He does make a profit, but the way I look at this is for his time and effort. He does send the shoes out for retailotherwise. I don't have a problem paying him for his time. Anyone that thinks they'd be hooking people up with stuff they want for free is kiddingthemselves. Time costs money people...you gotta understand that. Didithepest is a good guy in my book and I'm glad that he helps some us shoe heads out.

As far as WP I think he's doing the right thing too. He posts release info and sometimes pics and that helps us not in NY to know what is coming out. Wewouldn't be able to find out otherwise. I definitely apprecaite what hes doing. Besides think of it like this people. HOH is a business that sellssneakers. If they didn't sell sneakers they'd be out of business. So obviously their goal is to sell as many sneakers as possible. Why is it such abad thing for WP to post this info and generate interest in their product, which in turn sells sneakers. As a GM it is his job to maximize profits...once theysell the shoes to someone then its out of their hands what that person does with the shoes.

Anways I've put more into this than I wanted to, but I think we need to get back to focusing on the shoes. This is a forum not a e-hate group. Like WPsaid if you don't like him posting then ignore him. Same for any other poster out there. I for one appreciate both the guys mentioned above.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

But what i mean - house of hoops is a place where they know you - I have dealt with the same people for years - worked together - They know what you like and don't like .

Funny, i thought the store just opened a few months ago.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the store just open -you are so late with this - I know some of the people in there for years..get your fact straight ...LMAO.. jumping on the bangwangon.
roll.gif

CJBruns1974 - Your kicks will be on the way -just did an overnighter with my little bundle of joy ------ still groggy

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Funny, i thought the store just opened a few months ago.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the store just open -you are so late with this - I know some of the people in there for years..get your fact straight ...LMAO.. jumping on the bang wangon.
roll.gif

Sorry i dont do bandwagon jumping, from reading what you said it sounded like you was saying the store has been open for a long time.
house of hoops is a place where they know you
I got the info i need to hopefully obtain a pair. Good luck to those bickering over nothing!
laugh.gif

PS. its bandwagon

Back
Top Bottom