OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

roll.gif

Aww poor guy. Operation have all of NT kiss your *%+ failed so now you run away. Funny thing is I bet most of the people who were talking sideways about youare prob not even from NY. Your store is doing what there doing with a huge help from NT and now have done what you needed and hyped your store and now yourgone. Mission accomplished right?

I'm sure the same people are going to be the ones getting and selling these special shoes no matter if your here or not.

And to all of you thinking that you will see a HOH close to you soon I would not hold your breath
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

In the end he's only hurting himself...cause when you count on the same resellers/people getting hooked up with information about releases, you're going to have to rely on them to keep your store alive...
So So true....

searchin4js, werent you flaming because you didnt like the pics?

to those that dont know, it was limit one per customer. The people that got two + pairs had their cousins, sisters, or best friends like up with them.

BOMB SQUAD RECORDS #1 "Behindthe Keyboard Ganster" a.k.a "The MAD Niketalker"...Put this in your HATE files the Future is very bright for HOH. HOUSE OF HOOPS is here toSTAY. Keep on wishing on upon a STAR
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, at the end of the day those ray-rays are HORRIBLE.

really not feeling the shiny finish on them. look like some fakes on the ave.

yes sho3tym...came out yesterday with the all stars. there were a few on ebay earlier today, but they all gone now it seems.

This shoe is wack now the way house of hoops is operating its not cool but the shoe game will soon be gone from all this greed glory and money over shoespersonally i think house of hoops is really really trash but you know the staff is just staff they trying to get all they can get out of there minimum wagesalary people gotta eat thats when !$@ get greasy you know but yhea i seen how homey hyped the shoe but gave no info but thats cool just let it be what goesaround comes around you know in the weirdiest way just let it play its course

This shoe is wack now the way house of hoops is operating its not cool but the shoe game will soon be gone from all this greed glory and money over shoespersonally i think house of hoops is really really trash but you know the staff is just staff they trying to get all they can get out of there minimum wagesalary people gotta eat thats when $*% get greasy you know but yhea i seen how homey hyped the shoe but gave no info but thats cool just let it be what goesaround comes around you know in the weirdiest way just let it play its course

wateva they are messing up the game it is wat it is man who cares man what can be done man these guys wanna have the pe 8's let them have them they wannaresell for high prices so be it aint nothing we can do now but as a sneaker communitty we can stand up for how we feel just dont support house of hoops mantill everyone is given the information that isnt fair giving info to some but not all that doesnt make any sense but what can you do took a shot at success

Its funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes on NT like to talk this *%@% when they get info and talk *%@% when they don't get info, with NT its damm if you do, damm if you don't, this washow JB forum was, dudes droppin info till you drove them away
smh.gif

DO YOU ALL REALIZED WE JUST LET SOME HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AND SOME ADULT LOW-LIVES 2 CHASE THE HOH GM FROM NIKETALK?????????????????????????????????????????

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

DO YOU ALL REALIZED WE JUST LET SOME HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AND SOME ADULT LOW-LIVES 2 CHASE THE HOH GM FROM NIKETALK?????????????????????????????????????????

yo my dude - There is no point replying to half this dude in here. You know who i am, I ran the camp out with 4000. Let them hate , is in their nature.Like someone stated "damn if you damn if dont". Man people complain like sorry #*!*%. Their is always an excuse for something, Why this and why that.Why only so many or why too much. The word is limited to only 48 pairs, if you wanted them so bad- do what i did- be there every +#!*!%$ day- Two times a daywhen there shipment come in. Camp out in the freaking snow and rain - william you was holding it down out there ( you are probably sick as a dog like me andi was in my truck
laugh.gif
)

so basically enless you got the inside word from one of you guys who kept going to HOH and asking, or actually did that ourselves, there was no way on gettingthe exact release date info??? Was planning on going and camping... just didn't work hard enough to get the info. I guess tough luck on my behalf.Congrats on everyone who copped.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

my 3 pairs and no its not only a HOH release

IMG_0025.jpg

This photo makes me wanna write All-Star 2008 on the back
glasses.gif
withsome stylish font of course.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

so basically enless you got the inside word from one of you guys who kept going to HOH and asking, or actually did that ourselves, there was no way on getting the exact release date info??? Was planning on going and camping... just didn't work hard enough to get the info. I guess tough luck on my behalf. Congrats on everyone who copped.

jay it was pretty much how it went. some people was in house of hoops when the word got out. They called there camping out crews and thats how it went.

Back
Top Bottom