OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Did the Windmills sell out yet at HoH? Whats on Sale there? What's on the Shelves? Just curious.....

I like those yellow Durants.. they still around?

Honestly, Who releasees a Exclusive Jordan or any type of signature or Retro Jordan on a Wednesday morning??? Shame on the House of Hoops and Nike !!!! NoREALEASE DATE on JORDANS since when?????? Funny Business going on at the HOUSE OF HOOPS believe that!!!!!

WE NEEDA A HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HOUSTON TEXAS

I'd go more for Dallas cause that's closer to me, but I really doubt it would ever happen. They should have done a Pop-up store in NO for this weekend.Then whatever is left, send to the HOH.

^Yeah, I did. I was told that some NT's and some boutiques would have have the LeBron's. If you like em, lemme know and I'll set one aside for ya.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I usually am not one to step into arguments/heated discussions when I have nothing to do with them...but I honestly was about to reply to this thread stating how the hate on WP is very unwarranted (and it still is), that people (myself included) should just appreciate the information that he is giving to us.

With that being said, however, I agree to an extent with Mikeygaga. The "amping up" so to speak of the releases, and all the emoticons next to the shoes and colorways, only to then be lied to about the release date, just aint right. I do have to stand up and say that I believe that is unfair to the customer, especially potentially returning customers who have been to the HOH before, and dont hesitate to make the potentially long trip. I am not directing hate towards WP or the HOH, its still an incredible store which provides shoes for sale to the public that no other store in the country does. HOWEVER, to be essentially played on the RD (or time frame more so, there was never an exact date, I realize that, but customers calling and being told March does qualify) sucks big time.

I'll be 110% honest, Im sure HOH will have future releases that I will want to purchase, and if I can get my hands on a pair I wont hesitate to go there and buy them. I wont hold that kind of grudge. I hope, though, that me admitting that wont make it OK for this to happen again in the future, just because they figure theyll still sell out and the customers will still come back regardless. I just wanted to voice my slight displeasure. Congrats to all who copped. Both VIIIs are straight illy.
This whole release was the biggest HOH scam. We were given the L as niketalkers wud say, i still want toknow why WP didnt tell us about the release, we were amped up to be played like this? Sure WP does not have the obligation to tell us about release date ofthese PE 8s, but we sure were kept under the influence that if the release is set to happen we would be notified. I thought I was the only one that was lied towhen I called the store, but apparently my fellow nt brothers were lied to also. this is really a shame on the hoh to lie to us give us false information.

Originally Posted by WP2783

You can now put away your "KILL WP, I HATE WP, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" messages... "WP" has left the Building, no need to worry about anymore "WP" useless information being post on NIKETALK. . .
what more are you saying by "WP" has left the Building, you certainly still owe us ANSWERS, still need totell me why I was lied to, why i was given false information. grown men dont run away now.....

why am i not surprised that DIDITHEPEST who claims to do security for events at the hoh got his pair, or i shud say pairsss. and evenbetter that the employees had to get in line to get their pairs too.
nerd.gif
from the looks of it, the security n the employees were given 1st chance to get these pairs and for the others who camped out, they sure were given the headsup from their employee friends.

It's some guy right now on Ebay trying to sell the Ray's & Q retro VIII for $3,999.00 each!! Is that crazy or what!

I like the Kobe all-stars unlike most of this board. The LBJs are yuck. Im still waiting for the BB II ID . . .

anyone with the lebrons in a sz 9.5 or a 10 PM me...those are really nice. Hope they go back to getting those online so everyone can have a fair shot at it...

Originally Posted by Mikeygaga0713

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I usually am not one to step into arguments/heated discussions when I have nothing to do with them...but I honestly was about to reply to this thread stating how the hate on WP is very unwarranted (and it still is), that people (myself included) should just appreciate the information that he is giving to us.

With that being said, however, I agree to an extent with Mikeygaga. The "amping up" so to speak of the releases, and all the emoticons next to the shoes and colorways, only to then be lied to about the release date, just aint right. I do have to stand up and say that I believe that is unfair to the customer, especially potentially returning customers who have been to the HOH before, and dont hesitate to make the potentially long trip. I am not directing hate towards WP or the HOH, its still an incredible store which provides shoes for sale to the public that no other store in the country does. HOWEVER, to be essentially played on the RD (or time frame more so, there was never an exact date, I realize that, but customers calling and being told March does qualify) sucks big time.

I'll be 110% honest, Im sure HOH will have future releases that I will want to purchase, and if I can get my hands on a pair I wont hesitate to go there and buy them. I wont hold that kind of grudge. I hope, though, that me admitting that wont make it OK for this to happen again in the future, just because they figure theyll still sell out and the customers will still come back regardless. I just wanted to voice my slight displeasure. Congrats to all who copped. Both VIIIs are straight illy.
This whole release was the biggest HOH scam. We were given the L as niketalkers wud say, i still want to know why WP didnt tell us about the release, we were amped up to be played like this? Sure WP does not have the obligation to tell us about release date of these PE 8s, but we sure were kept under the influence that if the release is set to happen we would be notified. I thought I was the only one that was lied to when I called the store, but apparently my fellow nt brothers were lied to also. this is really a shame on the hoh to lie to us give us false information.

Originally Posted by WP2783

You can now put away your "KILL WP, I HATE WP, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" messages... "WP" has left the Building, no need to worry about anymore "WP" useless information being post on NIKETALK. . .
what more are you saying by "WP" has left the Building, you certainly still owe us ANSWERS, still need to tell me why I was lied to, why i was given false information. grown men dont run away now.....

why am i not surprised that DIDITHEPEST who claims to do security for events at the hoh got his pair, or i shud say pairsss. and even better that the employees had to get in line to get their pairs too.
nerd.gif
from the looks of it, the security n the employees were given 1st chance to get these pairs and for the others who camped out, they sure were given the heads up from their employee friends.

Look I don't claim to do security for the events, I do! The firm I work for is lucky enough to have many account's with big company's who sohappens to sell sneakers. The Firm I work for Is known through out the east cost for their ability to hire off duty officers. I myself am lucky to work for acompany that pays me to do something I love. Like I stated before - The word was given about the release around 6:45 +@% , i was lucky enough to be therepicking up a pair of Lebron all stars for a fellow NT member. WP Didn't have anything to do with this last minute thing. He was given the word by his bossand she got the word from her boss and so on. Yes I am lucky To have an advantage on limited items than most people in the game.

48 pairs. The line started as soon as the store closed and i held the one and two spot because honestly i was there already. People started to show up andthe last person was KampOutKid at 11:+@% ( Big up to the man in socks. ) the word spread fast - and everyone was calling people to come - People came fromall nearby states at lighting speed to meet the deadline.

But I am no different than have the people in here with there connects, I have Met people in the game by going to camp out events ( none security ) and thisevent was no different. I have develop a great friendship with a lot of dedicated sneakeraholics. Yes a lot of the kicks that were released that night werecopped by a few resellers who brought there whole family and friends - But you cant stop that. I would of done the same but hey I played it nice.
laugh.gif

^ i like how you are selling multiple pairs on ebay for outrageous prices, 180 for LS 8's? seriously?

i do think there is something going on back scenes there, but what ever nike will find out and stop it in do time.

on another hand, i got East Windmill's sz 12, for less than retail off ebay (102) ( thnx: liljase2000)

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

Thank goodness Qrich got a jordan pe, very well deserved
laugh.gif
whos next mickael pietrus?

mickael pietrus got kicked off jordan brand this year.

he wears reeboks now.

Just wanted to send a shout to DIDITHEPEST and GREG at House Of Hoops for holding me down on those dunks today!

Yo "WP" thats real low what u did! How you gonna just randomly interrogate my custy! You know what im talking about too!

WP, u gonna let a couple of lil kids get under your skin?
grin.gif

i mean at da end of da day i'm at da final leg of my sneaker collectin days so none of this matters to me much, but if u wanna drop info without gettinhate..take some notes from MAZE in KIXINTHECITY, homie from SNEAKERNEWS.com...etc. they do it real classy and proffesional and no one ever hates on them.

if u wanna drop news and be gassed wit it you can do that too, but expect to get hated on just like ben baller does occasionally in da general forum.

basically, NT has many contributors...i know i appreciate all da insiders we got, but you're in a community...u need us as much u "think" we needyou.

just strap your boots up a lil tighter and recoginze you in NT, we some venomus folk in here....da more short and sweet to da point u are in here da more folkin here will respect you and for what you do.

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

Thank goodness Qrich got a jordan pe, very well deserved
laugh.gif
whos next mickael pietrus?

mickael pietrus got kicked off jordan brand this year.

he wears reeboks now.

although he is no longer with JB, he still wears jordan and nikes. He did say that he was signed with reebok, but i have only seen him wear reeboks on oneoccasion

Back
Top Bottom