OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

I'll be wearing Air Force Ones Lebrons "Fearless Warriors" Unnumbered so when you see me take a clear look,stare,take pictures, ask for an autograph because this is the FIRST and LAST time you will EVER see a regular person wearing these... besides a celeb/rapper,etc...
Salute the soldier.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
LAME

Haha...haters...I said it on purpose cuz I knew ya was gonna come off on some hater'$%$ sh*
laugh.gif
...Funny how you hate but when I'm rocking your month of rent or month ofwork on my feet then that's funny
laugh.gif

No more blowing up my inbox ya'll I told ya be there in the morning.The list is locked down at 34 people with wristbands that we gotta sleep with and doeverything with since they wont come off so be there tommorow morning and youll be guaranteed your pair on your size.

Thank You.

You do realize that its not hating right? You brought attention to yourself when nobody even cares (this is about House of Hoops, not what MichaelLegend is"wearing").

Your talking about yourself and the "worth" of your shoes, you still in high school or something?

Congratulations (and smh @ you knowing what ppl make in a month, obviously you don't make enough if your waiting over 24 hours for a pair of Lebrons).

There is more to life than what your shoes are "worth". I can wear my OG Jordan 1's from 85' and talk nonsense, but what does that do for me?

Better yet like I said,I did it on purpose.lol...I rather wait 24hrs than buying them from resellers like you at a rape price and feeding your lilpockets.That's just not worth it for me but it is to you because I know you need that extra money to pay all your expenses since your average paying jobpays you JUST enough to keep you there.Keep slavin'

So I'm a re-seller who rapes buyers now? OK.
laugh.gif
Don't even TRY to go there cause you obviously don't know what your talkingabout.

I'm a grown man running a good business w/ my older bro, don't talk shh just because I obviously have my priorities elsewhere as opposed to impressingother guys with the value of my sneakers.

Just remember, you brought attention to yourself (whether it was on purpose or not), did you honestly expect a positive response with all that "ask for anautograph", "my shoes go for your months pay", etc?

=========================================================================================================================

As for this release (I'm not going to flood this thread), my home girl said theres enough pairs to go around so don't even stress it right now, justhead out there tomm (03/05) morning early and you're good.

Damn i wished i wasnt 6 hrs away from ny anyways anyone looking to hook-up a fellow n'ter for a decent price or trade/cash pm thanks

OriginalSoles...Hmmm...If I'm not mistaken you were one of those dudes with DMPs listed at like 800 straight flight clubbin dudes before your website ranout of bussiness since it no longer exists...
laugh.gif

800 dollars?
roll.gif
The site was put together just to sell off a lot of "doubles" of shoes that I OWN, thats why all the prices onthere were very reasonable (I don't recall the last time I "raped" any buyer, I do help out when I can...esp with the Footlocker 50% off saleswhen dudes need pairs, so don't get my character twisted b/c you don't know me). Stop flooding the post dude, I already said I'm done so if youwant to keep coming with your immature comments, stick to PM's.

yo Mez One is the release time at 10am? when the store opens?

The shoes will be available around 3pm tomm (the time will vary), not when they open at 10am. There are enough pairs to go around, just don't show up inthe afternoon expecting to get your size (esp if your an 8-10.5)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

when you see me take a clear look,stare,take pictures, ask for an autograph because this is the FIRST and LAST time you will EVER see a regular person wearing these... besides a celeb/rapper,etc.
Salute the soldier.

cookie-bite-web.jpg

Word.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Doubles"...that's what everybody says so they wont be called a rapist reseller.

"so don't get my character twisted b/c you don't know me)."
Easy big man don't get mad and start catching feelings now...
roll.gif

Good Night.

800 dollars?
roll.gif
The site was put together just to sell off a lot of "doubles" of shoes that I OWN, thats why all the prices on there were very reasonable (I don't recall the last time I "raped" any buyer, I do help out when I can...esp with the Footlocker 50% off sales when dudes need pairs, so don't get my character twisted b/c you don't know me). Stop flooding the post dude, I already said I'm done so if you want to keep coming with your immature comments, stick to PM's.

The shoes will be available around 3pm tomm (the time will vary), not when they open at 10am. There are enough pairs to go around, just don't show up in the afternoon expecting to get your size (esp if your an 8-10.5)

thanks for the info, imma try to get there after class.

No problem, you should be good.

"Doubles"...that's what everybody says so they wont be called a rapist reseller.

"so don't get my character twisted b/c you don't know me)."
Easy big man don't get mad and start catching feelings now..

Catching feelings? I'm just being straight up with you dude.

Yeah, because Infrared 6's and Olympic 7s, etc are kicks that you could really obtain a lot of and flip today right? Stop ignoring the fact that I try tohelp people whenever I can while your some college dropout who obviously has no job cause you would have "missed work" yesterday AND today forwaiting 24 hrs...so your obviously going to re-sell these for "rape" prices, stop frontin'.

There is a reason everyone is laughing at you, you RELY on these releases for income (and I've heard this from numerous people), sodon't try to put up a front (word to the ESPO release).

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

800 dollars?
roll.gif
The site was put together just to sell off a lot of "doubles" of shoes that I OWN, thats why all the prices on there were very reasonable (I don't recall the last time I "raped" any buyer, I do help out when I can...esp with the Footlocker 50% off sales when dudes need pairs, so don't get my character twisted b/c you don't know me). Stop flooding the post dude, I already said I'm done so if you want to keep coming with your immature comments, stick to PM's.

The shoes will be available around 3pm tomm (the time will vary), not when they open at 10am. There are enough pairs to go around, just don't show up in the afternoon expecting to get your size (esp if your an 8-10.5)

thanks for the info, imma try to get there after class.

yeah man thanks for the headsup.. ill be there right also after my macro class
tongue.gif

Mez this kids not even worth the reply. Dude thinks hes cool because hes waiting online for a pair of lebrons, you know hes just bored.

I'll be hitting up HOH between 3 and 6. I'll probably still walk out of there with 2 pairs.

Goodness...unnecessary arguing is so........unnecessary......

on a side note...I personally dont think I would have gone through trouble, even tho the Yankee LBJs ARE nice...but props to all those who waited on line andgot their pairs...

Originally Posted by henz0

I'll be wearing Air Force Ones Lebrons "Fearless Warriors" Unnumbered so when you see me take a clear look,stare,take pictures, ask for an autograph because this is the FIRST and LAST time you will EVER see a regular person wearing these... besides a celeb/rapper,etc...
Salute the soldier.

with the latest scam going on in the Jordan Forum....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.... u better be sure you didnt get caught out there....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom