Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Originally Posted by edunpeal

no tix bro just lined up about 5am this morning and there's about 8 ppl no sweat copped me my 10.5
pimp.gif
it was cold as hell this morning though
frown.gif

CHI HOH didn't sell out of Chaos on Saturday. They had some as of Sunday AM. Not sure whats left. Someone on the phone told me none left, but who knows.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

no tix bro just lined up about 5am this morning and there's about 8 ppl no sweat copped me my 10.5
pimp.gif
frown.gif

CHI HOH didn't sell out of Chaos on Saturday. They had some as of Sunday AM. Not sure whats left. Someone on the phone told me none left, but who knows.

just called, and chaos r goneeeee

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

pimp.gif
frown.gif

just called, and chaos r goneeeee

wow...didn't know that foam lite pe's were released. i knew they would release them to the public, but that came unannounced. i'm not surprised thebutler pe came out, but am surprised they didn't release a stat pe...since the stat hd pe never released.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

if anyone going up top hoh can u see if they have a 9.5 in the longhorn hd? thanks

i was at HOH earlier today and my boy greg told me that they had a 9 and a 10 but no 9.5...PM me if you want me to pick it up for you

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Any HD left up there

they still have some oregon, texas, and kentucky HD's...some italy HD's from the kobe energy pack...they also had a few MCD all american HD's alongwith the kobe home and away pe's...some team HD's like the varsity royal/white, grey/white, red/white, green/white, university blue/white, black/red,black/white, and black/blue...i dont know sizes, but those are what they had left as of today

^^^What do they look like.
My boy said he saw them today, he told me they had a JJ pe, and someone else.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^^^What do they look like.
My boy said he saw them today, he told me they had a JJ pe, and someone else.

yeah, they have a mike bibby and joe johnson pe...the hyperlink doesnt seem to be working so just do a google search for "jordan pure pressureinauguration"

^^^^Good looking out with that info. XpLoZiV8.

Pics are from SC:

Bibby
f6935317e025b305dd8fa28c183402e91da2f0b.jpg

JJ
6da3508de85bb984d599aa76107f44d44feb0b2.jpg

Very bland.
Im dissapointed, My guy was hyping these up waaaaaaay too much.
Obama deserves better
laugh.gif

is a lil off topic but was wondering if anybody has herd where the next hoh is going to be??
hopefully in h-town!! im praying!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

bibby's and johnson's are very disappointing....

i couldnt agree more...the only thing separating them from the GR pure pressures are their little player logos by the front of the shoe and the date 1/20/09 onthe tongue

Man.... what is this? Is there anyone else but me who think that this whole PE thing is/has been beaten to death?

The allure of a PE to begin with was that it was a "players only" shoe... if you saw one you stopped in your tracks and went DAYAM. PE's were sorare and it was so hard to get a hold of em, part of the mystiqe was the sheer effort one had to go through to get a single pair.

Now we have HOH pushin shoes like a Drew Gooden Powermax alleging that theres only 24 pairs made in the world... which is 24 too much if you ask me...

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate what the HOH people are doing, but I think somewhere along the way what started out as a promising concept was bastardized intocorporate-ness...

Originally Posted by andypark713

Now we have HOH pushin shoes like a Drew Gooden Powermax alleging that theres only 24 pairs made in the world... which is 24 too much if you ask me...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was baffled that they released a Drew Gooden PE, like ...............who really WANTS a Drew Gooden PE?
smh.gif
smh.gif

This whole PE thing is getting out of hand.
I'm all for special colorways and player logos/initials on the shoe itself, but don't try to sell the lower end shoes.
Give me a premium, marquee sig shoe with quality materials and actual team colorways, and I don't mind paying top dollar.

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Does anyone know if they still have the away OSU's ?

do you mean the ones on this pic via only MJs collected

they still had them on display as of today so it must mean that they have some sizes left...PM me and i can call them tomorrow and have my boy check if theygot your size

Is it just me,or when I go into HOH,i always see the same kicks. If all these PEs were to be a GR or even limited, they would sit on shelves and hit clearancequick. HOH has had the same old PEs for while now especially those powermaxes,which are HOH only..HOH releases a lot crap and they sit and sit. ALL HDs sitaround now, and i think Nike learned their lesson with those...we need some PEs like ray ray and q-rich VIIIs,not no jumpman pros and these wack-$^% inauguraljoints..why not CP XXIIIs? Nike give us sig PEs and PEs of players who actually matter
With houston being added to the HOH branch, and more HOHs to come in the future prob., PEs will flood the market,and sit around..Nike/FTLs plan has backfiredalready

Originally Posted by andypark713

.......... somewhere along the way what started out as a promising concept was bastardized into corporate-ness...

Damn AP.. I couldn't have said any better myself..

I won't be able to get up to hoh for a while(just bough a house!!!!)
But it don't look like I'm missing anything special- I thought the JJs were gonna be 2.5s though... Don't matter

Back
Top Bottom